New video on Elliot Rodger

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature

Screenshot 2023 08 19 08 25 23 79 f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329

I haven't read his manifesto but how much of his "built-up rage" was caused by his virginity and how much was it caused by the way he was treated by people in general? I heard he had food thrown at him in school which must've been dehumanising.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ghostman, Sprinkles and aspiringexcel
He didn't have that much money, his father was a cinematographer and directed mostly commercials and other small projects, not big Hollywood productions, so he wasn't exactly rich by Hollywood standards, Elliot should have moved and go to some community college for poor people or something, where his status and money would have actually meant something, the Isla Vista college he went to was a glitzy place filled with rich kids, celebrity kids, athletes, Chads, hot girls and other people that mogged him in money, status, looks, etc...

• +1
Reactions: ghostman and aspiringexcel
He’s a scripted character , I already exposed him

3ECF31B8 0775 4A6F BD63 9A82B8953EB0

D6697887 A300 4F4C 803A C72C97C293E4

He didn't have that much money, his father was a cinematographer and directed mostly commercials and other small projects, not big Hollywood productions, so he wasn't exactly rich by Hollywood standards, Elliot should have moved and go to some community college for poor people or something, where his status and money would have actually meant something, the Isla Vista college he went to was a glitzy place filled with rich kids, celebrity kids, athletes, Chads, hot girls and other people that mogged him in money, status, looks, etc...
No one is capable of falling in love with man-made paper anyway. He could've tried many different things but he was as stupid as he was ugly.

The gematria calculator is:

Here’s my thread on him:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
He was made into a targeted individual early on, lookism is extremely important in the world and he was an uglo in hs which made absolutly no girl want him and so they made him into a perpetual incel for their own insidious reasons and the humor such brings.