New York is the Mumbai of America

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
With 350,000 millionaires and 101 billonaires it's the richest city in the world.New York city is filled with hustlers, finance bros, actors, tech nerds, artists and what not. The city always makes me feel small. The streets, avenues, skyscrapers There's always someone bigger, richer and more powerful.

But NYC also makes you dream. It's magical Stories of howard shultz, ralph lauren, andrew carnegie, rockefeller that give you hope that one day you too can live the life you once dreamt. It's a city of both the biggest and richest people on the planet and also the poorest people you'll ever find. People of all races, all backgrounds from every part and walks of life in their own race. It's kinda like Mumbai on steroids. I love NYC tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep and 13 others
With 350,000 millionaires and 101 billonaires it's the richest city in the world.New York city is filled with hustlers, finance bros, actors, tech nerds, artists and what not. The city always makes me feel small. The streets, avenues, skyscrapers There's always someone bigger, richer and more powerful.

But NYC also makes you dream. It's magical Stories of howard shultz, ralph lauren, andrew carnegie, rockefeller that give you hope that one day you too can live the life you once dreamt. It's a city of both the biggest and richest people you've ever on the planet and also the poorest people you'll ever find. People of all races, all backgrounds from every part and walks of life in their own race. It's kinda like Mumbai on steroids. I love NYC tbh.

View attachment 3147059View attachment 3147060View attachment 3147061

Heaven for jooz

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
MUMBAI THE CITY OF TALES

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep and 7 others
Tagging NYC residents I know

@TechnoBoss @Clavicular @ElTruecel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, Clavicular, truthhurts and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep and 13 others
No sir we are safe in school and I know my parents

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
*Jew York

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, ReadBooksEveryday, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others

But NYC also makes you dream. It's magical Stories of howard shultz, ralph lauren, andrew carnegie, rockefeller that give you hope that one day you too can live the life you once dreamt. It's a city of both the biggest and richest people you've ever on the planet and also the poorest people you'll ever find. People of all races, all backgrounds from every part and walks of life in their own race. It's kinda like Mumbai on steroids. I love NYC tbh.

It's a real melting pot. You grow up with so many different kinds of people from literally everywhere in the world & it's also the most diverse in so many aspects. I can go on one block and find Colombian food, Indian food, Thai food, etc. I think it benefits people the most to be exposed to different cultures and such because it gives you a real perspective on the world, and doesn't make you feel there's only one way people need to live.

The convenience of living here is unparalleled. I can leave my house at any time during the day and get anything I want. The only downside of living here is that it's getting really expensive, and people are being priced out to New Jersey and even places like Pennsylvania.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ChadL1te, JohnBaza and 4 others
@moredatesmorerapes @PARISIEN @New Poster @Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, moredatesmorerapes and truthhurts
They also speak like 800 different languages here. I think Queens NY is literally the most ethnically diverse place in the entire world.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FaceandBBC, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Only worth living there if you are rich

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@moredatesmorerapes @PARISIEN @New Poster @Pakicel
idk dude, i guess Paris is a mini new york. i want to be rich tho but never attracted to USA maybe it' help me in my villain arc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Only worth living there if you are rich
Disagree the connections alone make it 10x more valuable to live in than any other city

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and TechnoBoss
They also speak like 800 different languages here. I think Queens NY is literally the most ethnically diverse place in the entire world.
hey that's where i was born, glad my parents came to they're senses after only a few years and moved to White dominated PA

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
hey that's where i was born, glad my parents came to they're senses after only a few years and moved to White dominated PA
You don't want to be spiderman.

• JFL
Disagree the connections alone make it 10x more valuable to live in than any other city
Eh. A dude from my family moved there by forcing an American Becky to marry him. Now he drives a taxi.

It's also where I was born. I don't think Pennsylvania is all that great to grow up in though. If I had to choose a different place to live I'd probably choose New Hampshire it's beautiful there. Pretty much no crime as well. I visited there last year and there were tons of jobs, clean air, guns, and nice houses that are affordable as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's also where I was born. I don't think Pennsylvania is all that great to grow up in though. If I had to choose a different place to live I'd probably choose New Hampshire it's beautiful there. Pretty much no crime as well. I visited there last year and there were tons of jobs, clean air, guns, and nice houses that are affordable as fuck.
i grew up in florida

• +1
but weirdly i feel more american than french these days, but at the same time i like to call y'all fat stupid fuck. cuz..
yall fat and stupid..

and most most most important point, some americans dont even know ronaldo crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
cope nyc has insane history and culture, the only thing mumbai is famous for is shitting and farting

cope nyc has insane history and culture, the only thing mumbai is famous for is shitting and farting
Mumbai has a similar type of fast paced work environment especially in thr upscale areas of SoBo and Bandra. Mumbai has a lot of history too

• +1
Mumbai has a similar type of fast paced work environment especially in thr upscale areas of SoBo and Bandra. Mumbai has a lot of history too
jfl no it doesnt, nyc is where everything important happens and other places like LA. i dont know anything about mumbais history because its irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

But NYC also makes you dream. It's magical Stories of howard shultz, ralph lauren, andrew carnegie, rockefeller that give you hope that one day you too can live the life you once dreamt. It's a city of both the biggest and richest people on the planet and also the poorest people you'll ever find. People of all races, all backgrounds from every part and walks of life in their own race. It's kinda like Mumbai on steroids. I love NYC tbh.

I have never been to USA but want to. NYC is probably first city I will visit and then I want to visit Los Angeles and Hollywood. Those 3 cities made my childhood on television tbh

• +1
Tagging NYC residents I know

@TechnoBoss @Clavicular @ElTruecel
I don’t live in nyc, I live in New England though but I’m a few hours away from nyc

• +1
Lmfao NYC is the only reason im not a truecel tbh, growing up as a teen in NYC is unparallel for good experiences and crazy stories. Def has its drawbacks but clears most US cities

• +1
Lmfao NYC is the only reason im not a truecel tbh, growing up as a teen in NYC is unparallel for good experiences and crazy stories. Def has its drawbacks but clears most US cities
@Jason Voorhees
Opinions on this btw

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ChadL1te and Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees
Opinions on this btw
i mean partsr eally wasnt developed much at that time to my knowledge but yeah its a bit wild, most peoples area didn't look like that

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel

you need to hustle in new york, you can't just live like anywhere in America

new york and LA are the only exceptions