Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Lolcel, AscendingHero and 7 others
Why do people larp so hard about their height

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, lutte and 1 other person
He's too tall the perfect height is around 6' to 6'2" inches. I happen to be 6'1" so how do you like them apples Chad?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, AscendingHero and Deleted member 12234
He's too tall the perfect height is around 6' to 6'2" inches. I happen to be 6'1" so how do you like them apples Chad?
below 6'3 is a manlet. You are one and I am one.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13592, Lolcel and 2 others
Mogger genetics

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
U do know hes shopped by his gf right? It's her ideal of peak masculinity cus her father actually looked like that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Xangsane, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
LOL, the average height in America for men is 5'10" The highest rated preference for height by women if 6'1". I'm the perfect height in accordance to most current studies available. Only place on earth where 6'3" is a manlet is in the NBA on a team with no point guards. lmao
below 6'3 is a manlet. You are one and I am one.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
biggest cope I've ever read. You literally can't get too tall, (to exaggerate). Now I will say past 6'5-6'7 or even 6'6 the benefits of being past that height meet diminishing returns unless that height is bringing you money or something, like you're a pro basketball player for instance.

Most women nowadays consider 6' the bare minimum. And for some reason nowadays alot of men are around 6', you need to be at least 6'2 to stand out from the crowd.

Greycel coping nonsense tbh.

Don't tempt me into bringing giga height blackpills on here.

Watch tails blackpill clips son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, germanlooks, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
biggest cope I've ever read. You literally can't get too tall, (to exaggerate). Now I will say past 6'5-6'7 or even 6'6 the benefits of being past that height meet diminishing returns unless that height is bringing you money or something, like you're a pro basketball player for instance.

Most women nowadays consider 6' the bare minimum. And for some reason nowadays alot of men are around 6', you need to be at least 6'2 to stand out from the crowd.

Greycel coping nonsense tbh.

Don't tempt me into bringing giga height blackpills on here.

Watch tails blackpill clips son
No need to watch random clips when I've reviewed many different studies and surveys on height and female preference in male partners. I have no idea where blackpill clips pulls his information but it's not close to correct. Bro anyone over 6'3" is in the top 1%. That's what one man for every 99 woman alive. I have yet to find a single study that shows 6'3 or higher is an average female preferance over a 6" or 6'1" male.

. Anyways, most studies and surveys are conclusive that 6ft to 6'1" is the preference for females and it tapers off after that. Yes you can be too tall as it gets to a point where it would look ridiculous. Perfection is considered 21 cm taller for women on average and the average woman is 5'4" which equates to 8.3 inches taller which equates to just a hair over 6 foot tall.

I think some of this blackpill content is brainwashing men to think some of these looks criterias for women are vastly worse than reality and it's causing men to say ignorant things like 6'2" is a damn manlet. Yes a person on here said 6'2" is a manlet. Black pill is great but some content creators must be taking extremes like non scientific tender case studies and proclaiming them as sufficient evidence to substantiate their outlandish claims which couldn't be further from the truth.

This can be dangerous for some men who might think it's over for them when it's really not. This stuff is killing hope for some poor dudes out their and I can see it all over these boards. I try to do the best I can to give people hope and inspiration but it's very difficult on these boards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Songe and Chintuck22
No need to watch random clips when I've reviewed many different studies and surveys on height and female preference in male partners. I have no idea where blackpill clips pulls his information but it's not close to correct. Bro anyone over 6'3" is in the top 1%. That's what one man for every 99 woman alive. I have yet to find a single study that shows 6'3 or higher is an average female preferance over a 6" or 6'1" male.

. Anyways, most studies and surveys are conclusive that 6ft to 6'1" is the preference for females and it tapers off after that. Yes you can be too tall as it gets to a point where it would look ridiculous. Perfection is considered 21 cm taller for women on average and the average woman is 5'4" which equates to 8.3 inches taller which equates to just a hair over 6 foot tall.

I think some of this blackpill content is brainwashing men to think some of these looks criterias for women are vastly worse than reality and it's causing men to say ignorant things like 6'2" is a damn manlet. Yes a person on here said 6'2" is a manlet. Black pill is great but some content creators must be taking extremes like non scientific tender case studies and proclaiming them as sufficient evidence to substantiate their outlandish claims which couldn't be further from the truth.

This can be dangerous for some men who might think it's over for them when it's really not. This stuff is killing hope for some poor dudes out their and I can see it all over these boards. I try to do the best I can to give people hope and inspiration but it's very difficult on these boards.

I think a lot of these studies where you ask women their preferences are BS for a few reasons. One reason is usually when asked about height girls are thinking about LTRs. So maybe 6' might be their ideal height for LTR cucks so kissing and doing LTR stuff isn't awkward. But I'm sure for getting railed for a one night stand they would prefer 6'5" guy.

and btw I'm not some ugly tall guy coping. I'm 5'9"

I think a lot of these studies where you ask women their preferences are BS for a few reasons. One reason is usually when asked about height girls are thinking about LTRs. So maybe 6' might be their ideal height for LTR cucks so kissing and doing LTR stuff isn't awkward. But I'm sure for getting railed for a one night stand they would prefer 6'5" guy.

and btw I'm not some ugly tall guy coping. I'm 5'9"
This doesn't include just written preferences this includes what women in what they're selecting online (including likes, matches and dates). Some sites have said the most saught offer man was an average of 5'8" but most were around 6 ft. This includes most of the dating sites.

You gave me a theory that mau sound good in your mind but the reality is more often than not women are selecting (not just saying) men around the 6 ft mark more often than most other heights but it can go slightly lower or higher.

A man 6'5" or taller in the US is about 0.1% of the population. She would have to filter out thousands of dudes per day just to find one. Then on top of that to find a dude that meets her looks standards (most likely 8 or higher) that would be less than 0.001% of the US population. Essentially they will just have to go after college basketball players as they will be easier to access than NBA players. That's pretty much their only option here.

This doesn't include just written preferences this includes what women in what they're selecting online (including likes, matches and dates). Some sites have said the most saught offer man was an average of 5'8" but most were around 6 ft. This includes most of the dating sites.

You gave me a theory that mau sound good in your mind but the reality is more often than not women are selecting (not just saying) men around the 6 ft mark more often than most other heights but it can go slightly lower or higher.

A man 6'5" or taller in the US is about 0.1% of the population. She would have to filter out thousands of dudes per day just to find one. Then on top of that to find a dude that meets her looks standards (most likely 8 or higher) that would be less than 0.001% of the US population. Essentially they will just have to go after college basketball players as they will be easier to access than NBA players. That's pretty much their only option here.
That's interesting. I just say this is cope because most the men in my family are height chads but nothing special facially and I have seen the amount of female thirst directed towards them. I got absolutely boned in the height department, I'm by far the shortest guy in my family, even my sister is a tad taller than me.

I have a cousin who is 6'6" skinnyfat not that attractive facially but he has a Stacylite GF. I assume the only explanation is height+frame. Most of the men in my family are 6'2" at least and all of them have had GFs since they were in their early teens. Maybe IRL it makes more of a difference than when looking at OLD studies. At 6'2" you REALLY Stand out from the crowd and you are automatically perceived as masculine. 6' is still a great height but they don't stand out much.

That's interesting. I just say this is cope because most the men in my family are height chads but nothing special facially and I have seen the amount of female thirst directed towards them. I got absolutely boned in the height department, I'm by far the shortest guy in my family, even my sister is a tad taller than me.

I have a cousin who is 6'6" skinnyfat not that attractive facially but he has a Stacylite GF. I assume the only explanation is height+frame. Most of the men in my family are 6'2" at least and all of them have had GFs since they were in their early teens. Maybe IRL it makes more of a difference than when looking at OLD studies. At 6'2" you REALLY Stand out from the crowd and you are automatically perceived as masculine. 6' is still a great height but they don't stand out much.
That's an anecdotal claim and isn't applicable when we're trying to determine averages and credible or reliable numbers to reference. They're great stories for what we can recall but that's about it.

Also, 6'2" can help you stand out but doesn't automatically mean you will be preceived as masculine unless you have the frame and face to coincide with that well above average height.

For example, say a man has a great height of 6'6" and has an average face on every feature except he has doe eyes and a recessed jaw with a slinder frame and tiny wrists of less than 6.5 inches then it doesn't matter how tall he is, he will not be preceived as masculine. If he has at least an above average frame and above average masculine face then the height will be a bonus or a cherry on top.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero