NewEyesLaser legit?

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Sup bois,

Check this out: https://neweyeslaser.com/

This company in Spain supposedely does eye color changing laser treatment? Anyone know if they are legit? Might go there soon ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Sup bois,

Check this out: https://neweyeslaser.com/

This company in Spain supposedely does eye color changing laser treatment? Anyone know if they are legit? Might go there soon ngl.

I hope there is no risk has there been any cases of serious injuries

fucking lol messing with your eyes to change color? Just wear colored contacts. I would only mess with my eyes if I needed to get rid of glasses since it's a huge looksmin

I mean the results are a really dull grey green tone... Still better than rat eyes but wouldn't take the risk considering when Stroma used similar intensity lasers they had complications

fucking lol messing with your eyes to change color? Just wear colored contacts. I would only mess with my eyes if I needed to get rid of glasses since it's a huge looksmin

>on looksmax
>too high inhib for even laser procedures

>on looksmax
>too high inhib for even laser procedures

it is stupid to risk ruining your eyes for eye color when you can just put in colored contacts and you have more color options with contacts

it is stupid to risk ruining your eyes for eye color when you can just put in colored contacts and you have more color options with contacts
the problem is they’re not realistic, and the worst thing is when it’s not real >1+ PSL deducted for frauding. it’s the worst thing for a foid to find out you’re wearing contacts too tbh

You cant predict your eye color after laser treatment, just sayin

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath