Newsflash: Two young adults together is now the same as getting a boner for toddlers

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
Screen Shot 2022 08 08 at 222040

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deprived, Yliaster and 7 others
here i am 25 with a 17yo jb, how i wish they would know this information

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, JBcollector, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Just imagine that the couple in question is homosexual if you want to understand that sentiment, because ugly/average men are just as repulsive to people as faggot groomers are to homophobes

- rl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Roddy Ricch, vaninskybird and Deleted member 17430
Not to mention this is a strawman, just like about 95% of examples you mentally ill permavirgins are using to demonstrate "how over it is"; imagine thinking those obese virtue signalling losers from twitter and reddit are representative of the general population

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 17430
Just imagine that the couple in question is homosexual if you want to understand that sentiment, because ugly/average men are just as repulsive to people as faggot groomers are to homophobes

- rl
damn! it does feel disgustingly creepy when i imagine a faggot older guy

Reddit is the most cucked place on earth. Also a lot of Redditors are projecting through their posts. A lot of redditors are closeted incels, pedos, faggots, trannys, and potential mass shooters, they just hide it well. Whenever I see a passionate Reddit user, I make sure to stay far away from them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 17791, Oberyn and 1 other person
Reddit is the most cucked place on earth. Also a lot of Redditors are projecting through their posts. A lot of redditors are closeted incels, pedos, faggots, trannys, and potential mass shooters, they just hide it well. Whenever I see a passionate Reddit user, I make sure to stay far away from them.
well, that was twitter. but i agree on everything you said about redditors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
amerifag problem tbh.
Here in germanistan lots of dudes date girls that are like 16
i with americans would keep their bullshit to themselves. they're infecting the youth in all of the western world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Adonis and Deleted member 21597
i with americans would keep their bullshit to themselves. they're infecting the youth of all of western world.
Americans have some weird obsession with minimal age gaps in relationships. There was some 19 year old that I knew dating a 17 year old and he was getting clowned for it. But the very second she turned 18, their relationship was suddenly ok.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 17430 and 1 other person
i with americans would keep their bullshit to themselves. they're infecting the youth of all of western world.
Amerikkkunts caused all the feminism and lgbt bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Oberyn and Deleted member 21597
Amerikkkunts caused all the feminism and lgbt bullshit
That’s because the Jews own Hollywood and Hollywood is located in America.

Not to mention this is a strawman, just like about 95% of examples you mentally ill permavirgins are using to demonstrate "how over it is"; imagine thinking those obese virtue signalling losers from twitter and reddit are representative of the general population
For real I was in school and there was 13 year old JBS dating 20 year olds and no one fucking gave a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
For real I was in school and there was 13 year old JBS dating 20 year olds and no one fucking gave a shit
Extremely based. The hottest girls in my class had lost their virginity at 13/14 to 20yo rich chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Fucking normies man

23 and 18 is seen as taboo? What the fuck happened.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17430
Just 8 percent of people in America use Twitter