Next cycle beginning in a month 😍

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Androgen addict
Gonna have abt 500 usd or 390 gbp after my next pay check found out the pay is only 7gbp/ 10 usd an hour which ain’t bad. Gonna be working abt 40 hrs this month so I finally get to stop rotting and go out and work to get some fucking ROIDS:love::love::love::love::love::love:

@hybobu @halloweed @MA_ascender @roxycodone @looksmaxxing223 @bloatmaxxer @yirma19 @User28823

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hybobu and looksmaxxing223
how u get a job imma have to do something online, minimum is like 16 after secondary in my area
Just be low inhib and go directly to the company and ask if there are any positions open for under 16s as they’ll probably not reply to a email and deffo not a message. I tried it with 4 restaraunts and 2 caffès before just asking at my gym if they got any positions open at their sister company and they had just 1 left so I got lucky:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and hybobu
Just be low inhib and go directly to the company and ask if there are any positions open for under 16s as they’ll probably not reply to a email and deffo not a message. I tried it with 4 restaraunts and 2 caffès before just asking at my gym if they got any positions open at their sister company and they had just 1 left so I got lucky:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
have u done work experience in school yet? its 2 weeks of free 9-5 labor for them niggas lmao

i picked some smoke shop somehow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and moreplatesmoreweigh
have u done work experience in school yet? its 2 weeks of free 9-5 labor for them niggas lmao

i picked some smoke shop somehow
Nigga really got work experience at a smoke shop:lul: work experience in my school is only 2 days which is roid ragefuel and I worked at a shitty car wash where I got 3 quid and hour for 10 hrs of work so I quit after the first day and spent all the money on pre workout and gymcelling for the whole summer holiday.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and hybobu
Nigga really got work experience at a smoke shop:lul: work experience in my school is only 2 days which is roid ragefuel and I worked at a shitty car wash where I got 3 quid and hour for 10 hrs of work so I quit after the first day and spent all the money on pre workout and gymcelling for the whole summer holiday.
2 days?? nigga lives here:

atleast u got paid we do it for free like real slaves

• JFL
2 days?? nigga lives here:
View attachment 3261292
atleast u got paid we do it for free like real slaves
I live in some posh ass town:feelswhy: it’s so bent, everyone here has rich parents meanwhile I have a blazer with super glued arms and trousers that I need to wear shorts underneath cuz of a rip:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I live in some posh ass town:feelswhy: it’s so bent, everyone here has rich parents meanwhile I have a blazer with super glued arms and trousers that I need to wear shorts underneath cuz of a rip:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i wear shorts because they are comfortable, when cold ur hotter and if someone pulls down your trousers ur not fucked, and wdym with a blazer?? everyone wears uniform

• +1
i wear shorts because they are comfortable, when cold ur hotter and if someone pulls down your trousers ur not fucked, and wdym with a blazer?? everyone wears uniform
Blazers is what we call our jackets in south east. What area are you from?

Blazers is what we call our jackets in south east. What area are you from?
south east , i wear blazers and the rest of the shitty winter uniform too, i wear it for like 5m a day since its hot as shit rn

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
south east , i wear blazers and the rest of the shitty winter uniform too, i wear it for like 5m a day since its hot as shit rn
Does ur school name begin with an S by any chance? I feel like Ik u

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223