Next roid blast

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Androgen addict
200 deca 300 test 400 Masteron
15 weeks ( last 5 weeks I’ll throw in 20 adrol pre workout) no pct, trt after. No ais will be needed but I have some Asin from last cycle on hold

@halloweed @MA_ascender @yirma19 @bloatmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, looksmaxxing223, bloatmaxxer and 4 others
Enanthate test and mast

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
Are you on cycles or blastncruise

If you're cycling it över if you use deca

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Nvm

• +1
15 weeks ( last 5 weeks I’ll throw in 20 adrol pre workout) no pct, trt after. No ais will be needed but I have some Asin from last cycle on hold

Good ur running mast at a higher ratio

• +1
Mostly wanting strength gains from this. Bench currently 120 but it’ll probably stay like this till blast in may 2025. Hopping to get it up to 200

• +1
Mostly wanting strength gains from this. Bench currently 120 but it’ll probably stay like this till blast in may 2025. Hopping to get it up to 200
Please be kilograms

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and halloweed
Are you on cycles or blastncruise

If you're cycling it över if you use deca
I’m on trt. I have to accept I’m never getting balls back but I don’t understand how stupid this is because I’m nd

• +1
Please be kilograms
Yes. 15 btw. Last cycle was light so I wanna try some harder shit. Impressive I doubled my bench with 200mg for 10 weeks:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, halloweed and MA_ascender
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, halloweed and moreplatesmoreweigh
Natty cucks could never
Yeah I was deffo hypo before. You could pick up my cum with a toothpick:lul:. Should I make a high iq thread documenting everything that happens on cycle? I feel like some ppl here would love it:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, halloweed and MA_ascender

based mast to test ratio, u shot each shit twice a week or just mast?

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxer and halloweed
My favorit hairthinning cycle

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and looksmaxxing223
Yeah I was deffo hypo before. You could pick up my cum with a toothpick:lul:. Should I make a high iq thread documenting everything that happens on cycle? I feel like some ppl here would love it:feelshah:
Make the thread my g

• +1

stop doing "blasts" just cruise low doses year round, less stress on your body and more results

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and elemanzelvadre
Bros on fin at 15 after that cycle

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki, elemanzelvadre, moreplatesmoreweigh and 1 other person
stop doing "blasts" just cruise low doses year round, less stress on your body and more results
Trt is better than blastn cruise for health yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

Either drop the test or drop the deca
You can run either
500 test 500 mst
1000 deca only
Or 700 deca 300 mast (and add an estrogenic oral like Dbol cause you need estrogen cause deca aint aromatising mush)

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, nzvids and elemanzelvadre
You can run either
500 test 500 mst
1000 deca only
Or 700 deca 300 mast (and add an estrogenic oral like Dbol cause you need estrogen cause deca aint aromatising mush)
👆👆🗣️🗣️

I’m on trt. I have to accept I’m never getting balls back but I don’t understand how stupid this is because I’m nd
drug junkie reducing lifespan

drink milkshakes (raw milk + raw eggs) if you can want to gain weight + muscle

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
How old are you?

drug junkie reducing lifespan

drink milkshakes (raw milk + raw eggs) if you can want to gain weight + muscle
Smartest bio hacker to ever live in the face of earth

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, thereallegend and moreplatesmoreweigh
You can run either
500 test 500 mst
1000 deca only
Explain each one cuz I don’t get why you would run 1000 deca if the mental side effects are that bad:lul:

Explain each one cuz I don’t get why you would run 1000 deca if the mental side effects are that bad:lul:
Deca is bad combined with other things
Its like telling me fries taste good
And Chocolate test good
Why not mix them together it make no sense

• +1
Deca is bad combined with other things
Its like telling me fries taste good
And Chocolate test good
Why not mix them together it make no sense
Yeah but isn’t it the deca that causes mental side effects? I can run it with some mast

tag me in your roid updates im interested

Yeah but isn’t it the deca that causes mental side effects? I can run it with some mast
No deca only would cause no sided
Expet if your under 21 cause it mess up with brain growth especially the seretonin receptor
The reason why i did 1000 mg is because you need a high dose to get estrogen you can run a lower dose say 250-500 but you would need an estrogenic oral like dbol to help you produce estrogen or else youll feel low e sides
And masteron doesn’t lower estrogen it just get rid off high estrogen sides that why i didn’t choseand even if you end up having high e2 you wouldn’t get gyno cause masteron is literally nicknamed the injectable serm 😂😂

• +1
tag me in your roid updates im interested
I does begin in may but it’s gonna be proper Locked in since I am a hyper responder

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I does begin in may but it’s gonna be proper Locked in since I am a hyper responder
im doing my first cycle in the next few months
i was gonna go 19NOR mode but im gonna do a cycle confusedbolivian recommended me instead

• +1
No deca only would cause no sided
Expet if your under 21 cause it mess up with brain growth especially the seretonin receptor
The reason why i did 1000 mg is because you need a high dose to get estrogen you can run a lower dose say 250-500 but you would need an estrogenic oral like dbol to help you produce estrogen or else youll feel low e sides
And masteron doesn’t lower estrogen it just get rid off high estrogen sides that why i didn’t choseand even if you end up having high e2 you wouldn’t get gyno cause masteron is literally nicknamed the injectable serm 😂😂
Ok bhai. I Will do more research on this. Btw how was ur 1gram deca cycle? Any good gains?

im doing my first cycle in the next few months
i was gonna go 19NOR mode but im gonna do a cycle confusedbolivian recommended me instead
Remember what ur getting urself into. Also, how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed
brutal, he's balding at 15 @Gengar oldcel whats ur thoughts on thsi?
Im balding now since I hopped off. I put my hand in my hair and pull it out and 5 intact hairs come out:lul:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed and looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Ok bhai. I Will do more research on this. Btw how was ur 1gram deca cycle? Any good gains?
Not 1g
I only told you 1g cause you were running high doses
If you want to run it safely use 150 mg NPP every other day

Why gymcel if your dick is small OP?

I‘d take more test, test + mast is usually in 1-1 or 0,5 mast -1 test ratio but looks good