Next week is the introduction-week for fresh 18yo's at my university.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
It's suicide-fuel seeing all the attractive 18yo's excited to start their studies here.

I remember when I did that introduction-week myself, I was LTN-subhuman, quite depressed and low-energy already, had abusive parents refusing to let me live in a student-dorm so I had to commute 4 hours every day.

Just too brutal.

So many new hot young 18yo slutty girls for chad to slay while I rot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, watah, bloomercel and 9 others
😂4 fuckin hours a day?

What is wrong with u

Seriously

Even making all these threads as larp (one minute saying you're the best itw, the next you're subhuman etc) is a sign of clear mental degeneration

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
your can have your slice of the pie

Seriously

Even making all these threads as larp (one minute saying you're the best itw, the next you're subhuman etc) is a sign of clear mental degeneration
its not a larp you fool

how can I claim being good-looking or a chad when I haven't kissed a girl in years? jfl at believing me being anything other than a worthless subhuman.

its not a larp you fool

how can I claim being good-looking or a chad when I haven't kissed a girl in years? jfl at believing me being anything other than a worthless subhuman.
It's fools who believe it to be anything other than a larp

You post pictures of u with foids

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You post pictures of u with foids
when, the pic from 2019?

jfl at u if u think some slay OVER 5 FUCKING YEARS AGO, matters at all to the present.

Not to mention I was KHHV before that one fucking slay

holy fuck dont talk to me

when, the pic from 2019?

jfl at u if u think some slay OVER 5 FUCKING YEARS AGO, matters at all to the present.

Not to mention I was KHHV before that one fucking slay

holy fuck dont talk to me
Fuck you
I hope an Indian spits on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, watah, bloomercel and 3 others
being attracted to young girls is a disease imo

Seeing young people is suicide fuel. Knowing you will never have this again:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
whenever I feel disappointed, im gonna open up your thread

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I remember Fresher's week. It was day 1 in the dorms and everyone split up into groups before we head out to separate destinations for this lame adventure hunt. The hottest girl in the entire dorm was in our little group and she smiled at me. I was sub-human back then so when a girl spontaneously smiled at me it was a life-changing event.

Then imagine my horror as the absolute mogger of all moggers appears, takes her hand and tugs at her to join his group. Dude doesn't even know her and has the balls to do that. I caught her glancing at me and then gave an awkward smile as she shrugged and followed him to his group.

That memory is crystalized inside my brain forever.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: watah, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Beastimmung and 2 others
im shaking really hard right now reading this. You are a pedophile man i pray those fresh 18 year olds don't get anymore harassment from you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 1140
I remember Fresher's week. It was day 1 in the dorms and everyone split up into groups before we head out to separate destinations for this lame adventure hunt. The hottest girl in the entire dorm was in our little group and she smiled at me. I was sub-human back then so when a girl spontaneously smiled at me it was a life-changing event.

Then imagine my horror as the absolute mogger of all moggers appears, takes her hand and tugs at her to join his group. Dude doesn't even know her and has the balls to do that. I caught her glancing at me and then gave an awkward smile as she shrugged and followed him to his group.

That memory is crystalized inside my brain forever.
its so brutal

back then I didn't know it as a 18yo fresher, but it would take me until 23.5yo until I would kiss my first girl, with not a single opportunity until then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kingofkings
im shaking really hard right now reading this. You are a pedophile man i pray those fresh 18 year olds don't get anymore harassment from you
18yo is old.

I prefer 14yos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 1140 and 2 others
Brutally over for cels like me who never went into university but straight into the job market, we weren't being greeted by cute 18yo girls but instead a fat boomer telling us that you have to do everything they ask cause "beginnings are always hard"

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i swear dutch people are the best trolls

i learned from a dutch master

Brutally over for cels like me who never went into university but straight into the job market, we weren't being greeted by cute 18yo girls but instead a fat boomer telling us that you have to do everything they ask cause "beginnings are always hard"
I wish i never went to uni. It was hell at ltn level doing aa difficult program and commuting 4 hours a day.

Wageslaving is better

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and Beastimmung
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I wish i never went to uni. It was hell at ltn level doing aa difficult program and commuting 4 hours a day.

Wageslaving is better
I mean you failed if you succeeded you would have a good salary now.

But everything relating to the job market and this system sucks tbh, no matter what you do unless you have top 1% genetics or top 0.1% luck

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and MoggerGaston
did they ever pay for your dorm or did you have to do it yourself by wagecucking

• +1
I mean you failed if you succeeded you would have a good salary now.

But everything relating to the job market and this system sucks tbh, no matter what you do unless you have top 1% genetics or top 0.1% luck
Impossible to stay motivated as incel

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
It's suicide-fuel seeing all the attractive 18yo's excited to start their studies here.

I remember when I did that introduction-week myself, I was LTN-subhuman, quite depressed and low-energy already, had abusive parents refusing to let me live in a student-dorm so I had to commute 4 hours every day.

Just too brutal.

So many new hot young 18yo slutty girls for chad to slay while I rot.
you're legit one of the most based users on this site, not glazing.

You think exactly like me lol, next week is my intro week for freshman at my university, and i've been thinking the exact same thing. How I entered as a LTN and how i had nothing to show for my first year lol.

Thank god i never had to commute though. At least i got some things out of college that i missed out on in hs simply by staying there

• +1
you're legit one of the most based users on this site, not glazing.

You think exactly like me lol, next week is my intro week for freshman at my university, and i've been thinking the exact same thing. How I entered as a LTN and how i had nothing to show for my first year lol.

Thank god i never had to commute though. At least i got some things out of college that i missed out on in hs simply by staying there
My parents were extremely unsupportive of me and basically told me that if I would live in a dorm I would be 'abandoning my family' and I should never count on their support again.

It's insane how abusive my parents were/are tbh. I don't think it's something most people, on this forum or elsewhere, would be able to understand. (this being just 1 of 8934834 things they did to me)

In the end I moved to a dorm 4 years later after burning out, being even more depressed, and trying to socialmax. But from such a poor state of mind it was hard to get life quality ngl.

I don't even know what to do now. If I somehow got the motivation and discipline to study again, I could finish my studies in ~7 months. Even though I have taken 12 years to finish a 3-year degree, the degree is in physics and it is considered one of the best and most versatile.

I could get a decent job, better place to live, car, etc. But it's hard for me to look forward to something like that, when I realize I would still be so incredible lonely and feel so incredibly low-value, low self-esteem, have no romantic success at all, no family, no friends, etc.

idk what to do honestly.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and Pollorex
Just larp as a freshie and go slay , they are all whores so it would be easy

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus