Ngl, hardmewing seems legit for maxilla

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master

Atleast if done like 10 or + hours a day
Niggas, you can't tell me a ten hours high pressure won't move the bones, this is impossible

But, what I can agree on, is that you might get tongue-muscle problem, I mean it's fucking hard to put hardpressure all the time.
So what I tought is to get train the tongue muscle and after you could apply big pressure for long time

I'll do it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and thereallegend
Blackpilled1027

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
View attachment 1740820
Niggas, you can't tell me a ten hours high pressure won't move the bones, this is impossible

But, what I can agree on, is that you might get tongue-muscle problem, I mean it's fucking hard to put hardpressure all the time.
So what I tought is to get train the tongue muscle and after you could apply big pressure for long time

I'll do it
IDIOT NIGGER NOOB stay chintucked 24/7 or u will have NO RESULTs

• +1
Why ? explain
No i don't feel like it I dumbass nigga but that's how u get fast results, chintucked hard while alone at home and slightly chintucked while I'm public and sleeping is key 2 good and fast results, if you do this you will get similar results to astro sky and that nigga saludon, everybody on Reddit who has had good results said they chintucked like a mf everyone else says they waited 2 years for the slightest bone change u fucking idiot NIGGER dog 🤦‍♂️

• +1
No i don't feel like it I dumbass nigga but that's how u get fast results, chintucked hard while alone at home and slightly chintucked while I'm public and sleeping is key 2 good and fast results, if you do this you will get similar results to astro sky and that nigga saludon, everybody on Reddit who has had good results said they chintucked like a mf everyone else says they waited 2 years for the slightest bone change u fucking idiot NIGGER dog 🤦‍♂️
Lmao even if you're trolling I don't give a fuck and gonna give a last try to mewcope and prove by MYSELF if it really work

Just no one tried to hardmew everytime, in reality, this forum is full of lazy niggas who don't wanna ascend or at least try

Lmao even if you're trolling I don't give a fuck and gonna give a last try to mewcope and prove by MYSELF if it really work

Just no one tried to hardmew everytime, in reality, this forum is full of lazy niggas who don't wanna ascend or at least try
Do you have no reading comprehension? That guy was giving you mewing advice.

Do you have no reading comprehension? That guy was giving you mewing advice.
I'm french, I don't wanna loose my time to translate this shit.
Period. :lul:

• JFL

Post a pic of a desired result, a forward grown maxilla and how you define one

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Post a pic of a desired result, a forward grown maxilla and how you define one
What do you mean ? I don't really have a desired result, I mean, i would need someone to morph me and see what I could get

Wait, maybe I could find a picture of me when I was like 15 and no braces but not today, i'm too busy

View attachment 1740820

I'll do it
yea try but we still don’t know if it’s muscle change that changes bone or just pressure
some say they got more gains from hardmewing
but that can still be from muscle change instead of pressure change

I do it but sometimes my tongue just give up