ngl I dont think most people here are blackpilled

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
you simply dont have the experience to be truly blackpilled. Until like yesterday I was still bluepilled when I really think about it. Chasing after my oneitis. @Apparition you seem to be in blue pill crisis. Accept it. MGTOW is prob the way honestly. If woman come along while you are more successful you should fuck them but beyond that love is gay trash.

There is no reason my oneitis shouldn't have liked me. I'm more attractive than her. We have the exact same interests, similar sense of humour, I made her laugh, she made me laugh. I was bluepilled what can I say.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Apparition and Elias de God
It's more interesting to read than his endless whining

fuck you. if this forum didnt coerce me into giving up id have probably betabuxxed my old itis and wouldnt be here. now i will have to regret it forever and meeting other girls made it even worse

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
you simply dont have the experience to be truly blackpilled. Until like yesterday I was still bluepilled when I really think about it. Chasing after my oneitis. @Apparition you seem to be in blue pill crisis. Accept it. MGTOW is prob the way honestly. If woman come along while you are more successful you should fuck them but beyond that love is gay trash.

There is no reason my oneitis shouldn't have liked me. I'm more attractive than her. We have the exact same interests, similar sense of humour, I made her laugh, she made me laugh. I was bluepilled what can I say.
Everyone is blackpilled, even the normies

You just have to ask them when you're alone
Looks are ažjust a taboo thing

fuck you. if this forum didnt coerce me into giving up id have probably betabuxxed my old itis and wouldnt be here. now i will have to regret it forever and meeting other girls made it even worse
Ok and what is the reason my oneitis didn't like me? I mog her in every way. Woman have hypergamy. She was never gonna go for you and you don't matter to shit that Ur now gone. Same way I won't.

Ok and what is the reason my oneitis didn't like me? I mog her in every way
i dont know what either of you look like.

. She was never gonna go for you and you don't matter to shit that Ur now gone. Same way I won't.
i had a small chance because she was having financial problems at the time

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie