ngl i feel bad for people that suffer from hair loss

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
i legit feel bad for people having hair loss tbh.

Like suffering from hairloss is quite more damaging than being bald.
You just check your hair everyday to see how much of your hair is left. You worry about your hair 24/7. You cant apply any products on it.

Ugly people that have hair should be more grateful tbh, they dont go thru the emotional trauma that others do who suffer from this shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Tasty17, zharupodrugu and 6 others
Nothing more devastating...

Nothing more devastating...
true, i can see it in the eyes of my cousin. Whenever someone mentions to him about his hair, his mood legit gets sad.
Shit is actually sad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: spyspy, Tasty17, zharupodrugu and 3 others
finasteride

they would probably call you faggot for taking fin because muh it makes you woman :feelsuhh::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Thank god, my dad is NW1 even at 50.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmax901
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 19620
true, i can see it in the eyes of my cousin. Whenever someone mentions to him about his hair, his mood legit gets sad.
Shit is actually sad
Why would they bring it up like isn’t there anything to talk about like the economic statu of the world 😂

Why would they bring it up like isn’t there anything to talk about like the economic statu of the world 😂
like whenever they see his hair and see some bald spot, they tell him that what happened to his hair

They deserve it because they usually have dimorphic faces and look like actual adults, high DHT.
I look like a baby at 27 with big fat round cheeks and no chin. I have NW0 hair and I know for a fact I'll never go bald, I just don't have the face for it.

Heightpill, hairpill, racepill Hit the hardest

A long list of things to feel bad about in life. Balding, although brutal, is further down that list.

Wrong mentality. This is a self improvement website. Im tired of seeing this type of talk going around. It's a fact that hairloss happens. Making elaborate lists of which genetic traits are the worst and how you should want to commit suicide is a trait of losers that you all let in through the backdoor and accept it as some part of the looks theory.

I suffer from hairloss every day. It's not the worst thing that can happen to you. I've used every research chemical. Finasteride, dutasteride, oral minoxidil, RU58841, I am currently on pyrilutamide. I even use tretinoin to make topical minoxidil work better for me.

It's not the worst thing that can happen to you. The worst thing that can happen is you absorb the mentality of weak men who make lists like this and never become who you truly could be if you let the bad things that happen to you make you more mentally sound. Men are supposed to suffer, we are built for it, our bodies are built for war and our brains built for fighting. Our beards to catch the sweat off our faces as we make war.

Don't make lists like this again. Hairloss isn't that bad, every man in my family went bald, I am badly diffuse thinning at 21.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
like whenever they see his hair and see some bald spot, they tell him that what happened to his hair
What do they think happend lol I hate people like this

Hair loss is a death sentence.

I thank god everyday for having a full head of hair and it's one of my striking features. My older brother started balding when he was around 19. I'm currently 22 looking like tarzan. My dad has full head of hair at 52 so i assume I got his genes and my brother got the ones from mother side where we got bald uncles