Ngl I sit and stare in front of my mirror a lot. Anyone relate?

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
I have a tall mirror in my room that I place directly in front of where I sit all day. I stare and glance at myself every once in awhile and take selfies from certain angles. I take around 20 selfies a day. On average maybe I spend around 1 to 1.5 hours a day looking into this mirror but I’m always sitting in front of it. Sometimes I use a handheld mirror so I can see myself from multiple angles reflecting off the tall mirror. I analyze my profile and forward growth a lot. Sitting in front of my mirror as I’m typing this. I can’t be the only one who do this though? Can anyone relate?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Copeful and USERΝAME
Yeah I also sit in front of a mirror , but I instead jerk off while admiring and staring at myself . I think it helps me build a better connection with my inner world and shit .

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Yeah I also sit in front of a mirror , but I instead jerk off while looking at myself . I think it helps me build a better connection with my inner world and shit .
Of course jacking off too. I have to analyze my dick from certain angles.

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
Yeah I also sit in front of a mirror , but I instead jerk off while admiring and staring at myself . I think it helps me build a better connection with my inner world and shit .
Was about to say this I turn my self on, I kinda see me kinda hot ngl