ngl if u want ugly girls

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
i dont get why people who are ugly want pretty, be it a gift or a woman or a man. if u are ugly man and ur atleast 6 foot u can go for ugly bitches man u dont have to get the women i get cuz ur not on my level nothing u can do u little whiny bitch

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and sexy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler
I just want a girlfriend.

• Hmm...
I just want a girlfriend.
so ummm do i have to tell you this? 95% of gen z are whores so like u want a gf or a nasha?

i dont get why people who are ugly want pretty, be it a gift or a woman or a man. if u are ugly man and ur atleast 6 foot u can go for ugly bitches man u dont have to get the women i get cuz ur not on my level nothing u can do u little whiny bitch
I just want my looksmatch tbh

• +1
yea do it for experience but once you've gotta a few slays it's ok to be a standardcel

• +1
Reactions: sexy
I want a blonde LTB with blonde hair and blue eyes, white bitch, nice feet(soles) to cream on my dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and lestoa
yea do it for experience but once you've gotta a few slays it's ok to be a standardcel
That's my plan: A few hookups and then LTR. But I can't even get to the first part.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and thereallegend
I want a blonde LTB with blonde hair and blue eyes, white bitch, nice feet(soles) to cream on my dick.
i will take a chopped shyt if she said she would suck my dik

u fucking curries

Can't compete with all the HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads.
Nah this is what makes you a cuck man. why do you even think ur in a competition? just register on it and if you get a match thats it and then try your best to get her to suck your shlong,if it doesnt work then just might as well wait cuz u cant do nun eitherway

• +1
Reactions: sexy
I like ugly girls

• +1
i dont get why people who are ugly want pretty, be it a gift or a woman or a man. if u are ugly man and ur atleast 6 foot u can go for ugly bitches man u dont have to get the women i get cuz ur not on my level nothing u can do u little whiny bit

True, but apart from that, I hope you and everyone you know get 🦀

ugly girls are the worst
5-6/10s are the best

• +1
Reactions: Mewton