ngl some people here are DELISOUNAL about what life would be as a chad

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Bro if I was just 4 inches taller and had model looks I wouldn’t even have to look at a woman they would just undress in front of me it’s over

NAHHH that aint how it works nigga, yes life would be 100x easier if you were chad im not denying it but it wont be so easy to the point you dont have to do shit to still succeded you still have to try as a chad, chad isnt a women. if your a women ofc you know just exist and you will win in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, n0rthface, WishIwasChico and 8 others
qddwqdqwd

It’s cope life is all about being a high achieving NTfag good at everything.

It’s over if you aren’t @pneumocystosis or @TeenAscender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, poopoohead, 97baHater and 2 others
The most important thing is NT and having the 'motivation genes'.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nigkook and poopoohead
Bro looks are still most important it’s just it can’t be the only thing and boom you win life as a man no, no that’s only for only women have the privilege to jack shit and still win in life

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and vermillioncorefan
Bro if I was just 4 inches taller and had model looks I wouldn’t even have to look at a woman they would just undress in front of me it’s over

NAHHH that aint how it works nigga, yes life would be 100x easier if you were chad im not denying it but it wont be so easy to the point you dont have to do shit to still succeded you still have to try as a chad, chad isnt a women. if your a women ofc you know just exist and you will win in life
ok but if chad tries he gets great results if i try i get 0 results :hnghn: see the difference

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
ok but if chad tries he gets great results if i try i get 0 results :hnghn: see the difference
Ya exactly looks are still the most important thing but they don’t mean you can just rot 24/7 and have girls line up at your house to suck your dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nigkook, 97baHater and 1 other person
Ya exactly looks are still the most important thing but they don’t mean you can just rot 24/7 and have girls line up at your house to suck your dick
yea just do minimal effort and you’ll get a ton of great things in life pretty much just make sure don’t rot 24/7 if u chad that’s ez

• +1

just be a normie nt fag that doesnt care as chad and you slay

• +1
yea just do minimal effort and you’ll get a ton of great things in life pretty much just make sure don’t rot 24/7 if u chad that’s ez
-says the 6'1 white chad with a girlfriend

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Ya exactly just do the bare minimum as chad and you win in life but you still have to do that bare minimum

Just don’t be fat, don’t be un taken care off, get a decent job it’s that easy

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
-says the 6'1 white chad with a girlfriend
*6’1 deformed recessed acne ridden cuck with dogshit tier genes and a egf that rides chad dick

• So Sad
Ya exactly just do the bare minimum as chad and you win in life but you still have to do that bare minimum

Just don’t be fat, don’t be un taken care off, get a decent job it’s that easy
and as chad u have a whole team supporting u the whole way thru it’s never like us where we have to do everything while being told we’re gonna fail by everybody involved

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and nigkook
I would be so fucking motivated each day if I was htn let alone chad it’s insane, the dopamine spikes from having women engage happily in conversations with you would fuel your drive for success like crazy

• +1
Reactions: twojei and vermillioncorefan

you're*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back