NGL these Amsterdam Hookers are FIRE

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Wtf. I get they're ridden with nasty STDs but I gotta say those cheeks are FUCKING SEXY. Wtf I'm tempted to ravage them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, FascisstChad, Napoleon1800 and 6 others
Still nasty coz STDs... ew

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, FascisstChad, panjeet currycel and 7 others
too revealing, theres nothing left to imagination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, Jonnyboi, Aero and 5 others
If I did some research, how likely is it that I would find that the owners and managers of all of these establishment would happen to be Jewish?

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen

Wtf. I get they're ridden with nasty STDs but I gotta say those cheeks are FUCKING SEXY. Wtf I'm tempted to ravage them

either there u won't smash anyway

If I did some research, how likely is it that I would find that the owners and managers of all of these establishment would happen to be Jewish?
pretty likely

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I'd just fuck her without paying:feelswhat:

Fuck... You can't be an incel in Dutchland

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel

ive gotta visit it

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Added to my "travel" folder

Probably high considering other races are too retarded to realize how lucrative this business would be. Lmao at thinking they don't do it because they choose not to. Yeah, I'm sure whites just chose to not discover general relativity too :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei
I'll be honest, doesn't really look that appealing.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
im so high inhib i wont be able to get in thinking that every single person is watching me

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
They get paid to fuck dutch Chad while we rot, brutal

• +1
how much do these typically go for?

• +1
Probably high considering other races are too retarded to realize how lucrative this business would be. Lmao at thinking they don't do it because they choose not to. Yeah, I'm sure whites just chose to not discover general relativity too :ROFLMAO:
Jew detected

im so high inhib i wont be able to get in thinking that every single person is watching me

It's so funny how a tall Chad going into one of those is seen as him going in for a no strings attached quick fuck.

Meanwhile buddy here

latest

will be seen as a loser because he can't get women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Fucking homeless guy at 1:23, priceless

It's so funny how a tall Chad going into one of those is seen as him going in for a no strings attached quick fuck.

Meanwhile buddy here

latest

will be seen as a loser because he can't get women.
Wish I could relate. Earlier, I'm sitting looking at my phone and I look up at two cougars in heat, one's gawking at me with that look, "I'll fuck you right there." I felt awkward. I can't rate her because my heart belongs to another but you would definitely be pissed off at me. Just put it like that. Later that evening, a few hours ago, another one in heat, much younger, once again, same eyes and dingy behavior when I was near.

Horny women are very creepy and give me the fucking Heebie Jeebies. I'm a bodybuilder. That doesn't mean you can undress me with your eyes and want to fuck me, ladies. CRINGE!

Cringe GIF

bro please hop on dutasteride

They look like crackheads

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and panjeet currycel
What about wet ass reverse cowgirl?
Suppose double / triple. I'd say be the first and see for yourself, I'd love to hear back from you

• Ugh..
They are checked for STDs every week. Prostitution is regulated in Netherlands.
Yeah, go ahead and believe that. Also certain stds don't show up right away.

Fucking lol at faggots slopping around in that soup

I’d prefer if it was more like old brothels were they had younger women like in the movie pretty baby. It had some class then and better standards.