Ngl

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
im diagnosed with aspd and borderline personality disorder. its not hard to live with if you are a scrawny loser that wants to be at home 24/7 doing nothing and doesnt care about boredom and loneliness that comes with it. BUT MAN no meds can help me, nor i care about anything other than myself and i am rude for no reason i cant even have rizz or game cuz sometimes i slip up some dumb aggresive sarcastic humour shit and they dont like it or im straight up mad for no reason i dont know how to fix this. one night stands dont work cuz i have low confidence ngl.. theres no way, i need drugs and intense psycho therapy or lobotomy. its over

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Costcosuperstore, watah and 3 others
ovER

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler
no i wont kill myself. ill undergo intense psychotherapy and then ill be normal citizen with a slave job that pays lower than what my grandpa used to give me everyday and ill be treated like a little cute dog:p

im diagnosed with aspd and borderline personality disorder. its not hard to live with if you are a scrawny loser that wants to be at home 24/7 doing nothing and doesnt care about boredom and loneliness that comes with it. BUT MAN no meds can help me, nor i care about anything other than myself and i am rude for no reason i cant even have rizz or game cuz sometimes i slip up some dumb aggresive sarcastic humour shit and they dont like it or im straight up mad for no reason i dont know how to fix this. one night stands dont work cuz i have low confidence ngl.. theres no way, i need drugs and intense psycho therapy or lobotomy. its over

"Looks"max.org btw

• JFL
Get therapy , I also have the same problem

• +1
ive had therapy sessions it did help me but short term. im now back to being a bitch
Did u actually benefit from therapy sessions or is it cope , my moms been begging me to go to therapy , and my I just can’t bother tbh

Did u actually benefit from therapy sessions it is cope , my moms been begging me to go to therapy , and my I just can’t bother tbh
yeah man it helps short term* and ive learned something from the psychologist. if you do thing for example say to yourself that im gonna be better or im that or im like this for 30 days its actually gonna get imprinted in your brain and it will become your thing. but the thing is i didnt want to get better and i didnt do it:D:lul:

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
‘waah my life suucks’

your disorders are you, your complaining about yourself by placing the fault on the abnormalities which are you

that is how annoying you are, to complain about yourself

if it really did matter you would get used to it because the feeling of dopamine is relative but you fucked up

it’s all your fault

‘waah my life suucks’

your disorders are you, your complaining about yourself by placing the fault on the abnormalities which are you

that is how annoying you are, to complain about yourself

if it really did matter you would get used to it because the feeling of dopamine is relative but you fucked up

it’s all your fault
i got used to it, I am here u retard i would have killed myself if i didnt like it i just wanted to complain about my ''shitty' life fuck you bitchass nigga. its true i was always like this but im tryna get better

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
i got used to it, I am here u retard i would have killed myself if i didnt like it i just wanted to complain about my ''shitty' life fuck you bitchass nigga. its true i was always like this but im tryna get better
ur life wouldn’t be shitty if you did something about it bc of relativity

you aren’t used to it because your enjoyment baseline would b equal to ur enjoyment making u not post

ur life wouldn’t be shitty if you did something about it bc of relativity

you aren’t used to it because your enjoyment baseline would b equal to ur enjoyment making u not post
i am doing everything to make it better. my brain is fucked up already and there is no fixing it. I am rude even when i dont want to be i can t understand social cues and then i look like a retard

mirin dr crane pfp

• +1
i am doing everything to make it better. my brain is fucked up already and there is no fixing it. I am rude even when i dont want to be i can t understand social cues and then i look like a retard
i stopped talking to people and limiting how much talking i do as much as possible

there will be no cure to find, no drugs or therapist for your mind

im a narcissist and i like being a narcissist

• +1
i stopped talking to people and limiting how much talking i do as much as possible

there will be no cure to find, no drugs or therapist for your mind

im a narcissist and i like being a narcissist
I dont wanna fix me not caring about anyone thats the best but it gets boring :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: noobs