Nhs free rhino?

P

Prettyboymog

Iron
Ik that you can get a free rhino from the nhs, but can you get to pick the shape or atleast slim the nose with it and also what age could you get the free rhino?

The British government can't even floss your teeth, you wanna let them rearrange your nose?
I remember as a kid I figured the reason British people had shitty teeth was because they didn't have free dental care, then I got older and learned that the reason they have shitty teeth is they're one of the only countries with free dental care. I'm from Canada and our socialized health care sucks shit but our dental & vision is private and works very well. if I want an eye exam I can call any optometrist and get an appointment the same day, same with a dentist. Meanwhile you wait years for an MRI

The British government can't even floss your teeth, you wanna let them rearrange your nose?
I remember as a kid I figured the reason British people had shitty teeth was because they didn't have free dental care, then I got older and learned that the reason they have shitty teeth is they're one of the only countries with free dental care. I'm from Canada and our socialized health care sucks shit but our dental & vision is private and works very well. if I want an eye exam I can call any optometrist and get an appointment the same day, same with a dentist. Meanwhile you wait years for an MRI
Well it’s a literal fact that they do septo/rhino for free if u have a medical need.

dental and vision care is private for over 18s buddy in the UK aswell

• Woah
Reactions: rubberduck
who told you you can get free rhino from NHS? they don't do cosmetic procedures like that