@Nibba was based af and was did dirty

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

he was based and shouldnt have been doxxed by @its_0ver or what ever the fuck his name was .
It is what it is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
why do u reshare that link then?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 3902, PenileFacialSurgery and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Slayerino
Damn he got doxxed but at least you are decent and liked him enough to not post his dox to further worsen his situation

oh wait...

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, fukmylyf, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
Nibba was an undercover jew in disguise, @itsOVER is a pious muslim mujahed that exposed that filthy kaffir in the name of Allah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fukmylyf, Peachy and 6 others
Damn he got doxxed but at least you are decent and liked him enough to not post his dox to further worsen his situation

oh wait...

giphy.gif
92BCE5F1 DDB2 433F ADFA 31B957D8CA2D

Fixed

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and wagbox
I feel bad for him, but he should have been more intelligent about what he posted. Before you post, think: is this productive? Am I contributing positively to the discussion at hand? After all, your digital footprint follows you forever. Let this be a lesson to all users of looksmax.me.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
I feel bad for him, but he should have been more intelligent about what he posted. Before you post, think: is this productive? Am I contributing positively to the discussion at hand? After all, your digital footprint follows you forever. Let this be a lesson to all users of looksmax.me.

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
High inhib and beta mentality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lol, no. I’m glad that faggot got doxxed

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Jfl if you think that his life changed after the dox

Jfl if you think that his life changed after the dox
Being doxxed significantly raises the chances of your life changing for the worse

Doxxing is a soy move unless you're doxxing a pedo

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, wagbox, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person