Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 611 and future chadlite
:lul: Jfl

But yeah free my Senatus Populus Que Romanus Nibba

Did he get perma banned or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
@Nibba Glad to see you again boyo

@Nibba Glad to see you again boyo
hey bro good to see you. i've been working on a complete guide to looksmaxing so hopefully it has what is needed to turn this site around

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Dude420
hey bro good to see you. i've been working on a complete guide to looksmaxing so hopefully it has what is needed to turn this site around
Or make it obsolete.

I thought @Dude420 was doing that.

Link the vid to the forumcels

Or make it obsolete.

I thought @Dude420 was doing that.
i'd say if either of us make or if both of us do, it can really benefit everyone

sites like lookism have a lot of guides but are still active with new information and theories every day
Link the vid to the forumcels
I'll make a post on it after I get the ok of a mod. it is very unbiased and the only person i shit on is zesto so no biggie anyway
@Dude420 good to see you've been chosen as a janitor. you were one of my first picks

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, CupOfCoffee, Dude420 and 1 other person
''hey bro'' jfl u get unbanned and the first person to talk is cupofcoffe :dafuckfeels:
:feelswhat:
:feelsohgod:
u absolute ogre
because all the other mentions are shitposts and i'm staying away from that

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and 11gaijin
I'll make a post on it after I get the ok of a mod. it is very unbiased and the only person i shit on is zesto so no biggie anyway
@Dude420 good to see you've been chosen as a janitor. you were one of my first picks

Sneak into your channel to watch your vid. Great vid honestly I would approve. Can't believe you didn't mention JustChris name though in that long of a video on the history of the site.

Looking forward to your Looksmax guide.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Sneak into your channel to watch your vid. Great vid honestly I would approve. Can't believe you didn't mention JustChris name though in that long of a video on the history of the site.

cuz the golden era was aug sept oct

''hey bro'' jfl u get unbanned and the first person to talk is cupofcoffe :dafuckfeels:
:feelswhat:
:feelsohgod:
u absolute ogre
:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

@Dude420 @Nibba Free?

Awesome bro thank you. I'll make a post on it later today. Can you sticky threads now? What can u do as Janitor btw? And yeah I left Chris out cuz he was here for like a week then got banned.

Yours too bro. Gonna be nice to have some good content on here. I remember when u came to this site and we got into a fight with each other about who's profile was worse :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Awesome bro thank you. I'll make a post on it later today. Can you sticky threads now? What can u do as Janitor btw? And yeah I left Chris out cuz he was here for like a week then got banned.

Yours too bro. Gonna be nice to have some good content on here. I remember when u came to this site and we got into a fight with each other about who's profile was worse :lul::forcedsmile:

JustChris got temp banned like 5 times before getting perma, he also tried to comeback several times. Idk to me, he is the emblematic Chad that thinks he is blackpill but is actually deluded how much looks > everything else is attributable to his success with women. Which is understandable because his reality is so different from the one of a truecel. He is unaware of the continual impact of feedback loops which are greatly affected by looks that forge one's personality. He also thought his sunglasses made him more attractive and stuff JFL. And all of the are you even real phase? And then, if so, the fuck are you doing here on this autistic incel forum? He thought he was some type of Incels savior, to no success.

We also had an argument about @blackoutwhitein rating, my rating was admittedly a bit inflated due to still being used to IRL ratings at first.

I think I can do pretty much everything a mod can do except banning I believe, but I can discuss bans with the mods, so yeah I can sticky threads.

You can tell me if some threads are worth sticky, I want to sticky more of the good content as minimal reward/encouragement.

Last edited:
JustChris got temp banned like 5 times before getting perma, he also tried to comeback several times. Idk to me, he is the emblematic Chad that thinks he is blackpill but is actually deluded how much looks > everything else is attributable to his success with women. Which is understandable because his reality is so different from the one of a truecel. He is unaware of the continual impact of feedback loops which are greatly affected by looks that forge one's personality. He also thought his sunglasses made him more attractive and stuff JFL. And all of the are you even real phase? And then, if so, the fuck are you doing here on this autistic incel forum? He thought he was some type of Incels savior, to no success.

We also had an argument about @blackoutwhitein rating, my rating was admittedly a bit inflated due to still being used to IRL ratings at first.

I think I can do pretty much everything a mod can do except banning I believe, but I can discuss bans with the mods, so yeah I can sticky threads.

You can tell me if some threads are worth sticky, I want to sticky more good content here.
Yeah that's a good point. I will make a follow up video discussing Chris and more in depth discussion of the mog thread

Alright cool I'll tag you tonight in off topic when I make the post

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
he was trolling lol

he was trolling lol

Yeah, that was always the question, I am quite sure some of it was, but I doubt it was all trolling. If it was, he played his persona until the end. It seems clear that this guy had very limited knowledge of the scientific understanding of the BlackPill, particularly the deeper understanding from an evolutionary perspective, I had several debates with him about that, I doubt I was arguing purely with a troll. You can see his perspectives were highly skewed by how is reality was different from the average/ugly person due to his looks which I believe made him seem like he wasn't serious at times but he actually was.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
@Nibba lurker