nice female looksmaxxing

W

wristcel

Kraken

Didn't even lose any weight. (buccal fat removal, sliding genio, cheek implants, small jaw angle implants.)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii and noprogressno
from chad only to chad only

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 18012, MoggerGaston and 7 others
Still ethnic probably asian subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
damn i would jfl

Good result in isolation, but probably looks weird with the face of a lean person and the body of a landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Good result in isolation, but probably looks weird with the face of a lean person and the body of a landwhale.
doesn't appear to be a land whale, tbh

But face looked fat before due to shitty chin and cheeks and everything else lol.

I tihnk she's had more surgery since. Very young Girls are lookxmaxxing HARD nowadays

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, SteveRogers and NegativeNorwood
She had a good base to begin with, but was a landwhale.

doesn't appear to be a land whale, tbh

View attachment 1641471

But face looked fat before due to shitty chin and cheeks and everything else lol.

I tihnk she's had more surgery since. Very young Girls are lookxmaxxing HARD nowadays

Damn, mirin' improvement then, specifically how she went from a downturned mouth with an uneven oral fissure to an upturned one with an even oral fissure. Literally looks higher IQ due to it + the other procedures.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Damn, mirin' improvement then, specifically how she went from a downturned mouth
yep. That's why her case caughy my eye. I have a horrid downturned mouth and want it to look neutral so i don't always look angry lol.

Even when I was a kid I felt like I needed a facelift haha. like I looked so much better if I pulled the skin up and back around the outerlip amd cheek area.

I know that genio can 'lift' the lower cheek. I'm guess if you combine that with a cheek lift (which cheek implants give) then you can get that lifting effect that fixes the lower cheeks and even the lips

I also think that full on bimax with give a similar effect. (partly due to better lip support from the maxilla)

Ideally i'd like bimax but kinda looking more for a camouflage fix and she done a great job in choosing her surgeries.

stop fucking posting women I will kill you

How do you reckon the implants will age?

why are women so low inhib, they just looksmax without overthinking

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and thereallegend
are there any pictures of the implant design?

From chink to chink