Niche and popularity more important in UK and Ireland

irishltn

irishltn

Iron
Seen so many people here say Europe is brutally hyper famous etc (might be the case Eastern Europe) but in Ireland England UK etc in the western countries the people who get the most women are socialmaxxed egomaxxed possibly roidmaxxed bloatcels. Facial attractiveness is less important here than the US or other parts of Europe I genuinely see some outrageous shit. No lie would rather be bloated 5’9 extremely popular and sporty mtn then a 6’0 introverted cl. If your not playing sports or well known in the town your in it’s over. Lots of people ain’t gonna agree with this but I did extremely well as a bloatmaxxed mtn when I played sports and went out every weekend

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, N1666, Xangsane and 2 others
Seen so many people here say Europe is brutally hyper famous etc (might be the case Eastern Europe) but in Ireland England UK etc in the western countries the people who get the most women are socialmaxxed egomaxxed possibly roidmaxxed bloatcels. Facial attractiveness is less important here than the US or other parts of Europe I genuinely see some outrageous shit. No lie would rather be bloated 5’9 extremely popular and sporty mtn then a 6’0 introverted cl. If your not playing sports or well known in the town your in it’s over. Lots of people ain’t gonna agree with this but I did extremely well as a bloatmaxxed mtn when I played sports and went out every weekend
rugby INNIT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and irishltn
I had a very similar thread. Cba to find it. It was good shit
Honestly it’s very true I haven’t seen many people mention it. Being NT and very social is law here you can’t do anything without it no matter how good you look (unless an extreme exception like 1 in 10k type looks)

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Agreed. This is why I laugh at the retards who say UK is on hard mode, every deformed retard I know gets laid. The thing they all have in common is they are NT and play football

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, irishltn, Xangsane and 1 other person
Agreed. This is why I laugh at the retards who say UK is on hard mode, every deformed retard I know gets laid. The thing they all have in common is they are NT and play football
I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve seen borderline subhuman be wanted by girls many ltns who play football or are just popular in general do extremely well. Easy mode if you know how to take advantage of it

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Xangsane and i_love_roosters
Honestly it’s very true I haven’t seen many people mention it. Being NT and very social is law here you can’t do anything without it no matter how good you look (unless an extreme exception like 1 in 10k type looks)
Yeah too bad for me, I'm an awkward abused dog. I get some iois but I'm too non-nt to do something a normal person would do :feelsbadman:

Yeah too bad for me, I'm an awkward abused dog. I get some iois but I'm too non-nt to do something a normal person would do :feelsbadman:
Ye I get what you mean in Ireland they had discos from like 13 which were like kids versions of clubs pretty much. I used to be ltn but cos I was popular the girls would like me and I liked sports etc so that’s all it took. Looks matter a bit more now thankfully I improved but I geniunely believe if I stayed in my social circle and gained 20kg results wouldn’t even be that different locally atleast

• +1
I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve seen borderline subhuman be wanted by girls many ltns who play football or are just popular in general do extremely well. Easy mode if you know how to take advantage of it
The biggest slayer ik is 5'6. We were once clubbing together and the foids would approach me first but move onto him as soon as I start radiating cringe

• +1
Reactions: irishltn and N1666
Ye I get what you mean in Ireland they had discos from like 13 which were like kids versions of clubs pretty much. I used to be ltn but cos I was popular the girls would like me and I liked sports etc so that’s all it took. Looks matter a bit more now thankfully I improved but I geniunely believe if I stayed in my social circle and gained 20kg results wouldn’t even be that different locally atleast
I live in the UK
So many MTNs and tall LTNs slaying like hell at uni while some chadlites/chads were incel

• +1
Reactions: irishltn and i_love_roosters
I live in the UK
So many MTNs and tall LTNs slaying like hell at uni while some chadlites/chads were incel
This sounds like the ik a guy typical shit but there’s a low cl that’s been bullied all thru school because the guy is shy and has no social skills whatsoever. It’s sad cos if he was better socially he’d do so well but he might aswel be invisible

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This sounds like the ik a guy typical shit but there’s a low cl that’s been bullied all thru school because the guy is shy and has no social skills whatsoever. It’s sad cos if he was better socially he’d do so well but he might aswel be invisible
You're kidding me, what were they saying to him?

The biggest slayer ik is 5'6. We were once clubbing together and the foids would approach me first but move onto him as soon as I start radiating cringe
The people who looked good young continue to slay thru their teen years any of the like skinnier sporty kids in primary still do well regardless now.

• +1
then the non-NT chads/chadlites date squishy squishy :lul::lul::lul:

You're kidding me, what were they saying to him?
Some of the guys would throw shit at him girls wouldn’t wanna be sitting with him they’d say he’s too quiet some of the guys would say he’s so skinny (he’s not he’s like average) like no effort made he has genuinely no social life. Not even a Manlet or anything. Idk if some of the guys do it tho to make sure he never gains confidence out of fear or sum shi

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Some of the guys would throw shit at him girls wouldn’t wanna be sitting with him they’d say he’s too quiet some of the guys would say he’s so skinny (he’s not he’s like average) like no effort made he has genuinely no social life. Not even a Manlet or anything. Idk if some of the guys do it tho to make sure he never gains confidence out of fear or sum shi
Was he a nerd type?

Was he a nerd type?
The thing is I think he was into anime and that type thing altho he wouldn’t speak about it or anything and he has long hair (no fade cut) and I suppose you could consider him borderline emo but that just don’t work here emo type has no appeal

Do you mean guys like these?

4350717 3244880 588B19DB 453D 46F5 B909 C839CDD213CA

This is why I'm moving to a Nordic country where girls actually value looks and height as a higher priority than being an extraverted jester.
My looks and height are so fucking wasted in this shithole, I want a 6 month span in an Irish city just as a final goodbye to take my post surgery face for a proper test run but unless I pull an attractive virgin I simply wont be staying beyond that