Niche/Emo Maxxing Progress Report

lokmazclock

lokmazclock

I Wuv Kitties!
This is the ideal male body for emo girls. You may not like it, but this is what peak emo girl performance looks like.

I need 59 billion piercings in order to be max emo appeal

IMG 4078

I kinda wanna dress like this for the emo hoes.. I already do because I have the same pants but I’m not edgy enough to buy fucking affliction, regardless i doubt it hurts my appeal a lot

- i pulled my second emo girl yesterday, although she isn’t the make up heavy type she’s insanely depresssed, and she dresses like a goth girl, I don’t think I will get with her though she seems like a hoe

I LOVE EMO HOES 🖤

Gimmie tips to appeal max even more. Thanks emo experts

IMG 3866

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Get an eyebrow piercing or snake bites asap

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
This is the ideal male body for emo girls. You may not like it, but this is what peak emo girl performance looks like.

View attachment 3168639
I kinda wanna dress like this for the emo hoes.. I already do because I have the same pants but I’m not edgy enough to buy fucking affliction, regardless i doubt it hurts my appeal a lot

- i pulled my second emo girl yesterday, although she isn’t the make up heavy type she’s insanely depresssed, and she dresses like a goth girl, I don’t think I will get with her though she seems like a hoe

I LOVE EMO HOES 🖤

View attachment 3168687

Yea this is cool until you have to be around other men and not in high school anymore

Yea this is cool until you have to be around other men and not in high school anymore
Good thing I’m 15 bhai…

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

View attachment 3168639

I LOVE EMO HOES 🖤

View attachment 3168687

This is not emo lil bro. That's alt style.

This
is emo

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, 123abc, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
This is not emo lil bro. That's alt style.

This is emo
Yea but this is more appeal and doesn’t make you a social outcast, I refer to as emo cus that’s what normies think

ur tan bud, can't emo maxx

• So Sad
Yea but this is more appeal and doesn’t make you a social outcast, I refer to as emo cus that’s what normies think
My Age is showing. That was the niche appeal in 2012 till 2019

• +1
Your asian though

• +1

View attachment 3168639

I LOVE EMO HOES 🖤

View attachment 3168687

not white enough to become an emo

time to thugmaxx deathnik

• +1
affliction isnt edgy, just larp as a 2000s enjoyer if someone thinks ur being edgy

• +1
affliction isnt edgy, just larp as a 2000s enjoyer if someone thinks ur being edgy
Yea but then again it’s expensive as hell, if I become more dedicated I will for sure though

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yea but then again it’s expensive as hell, if I become more dedicated I will for sure though
it is sort of expensive but i should be able to afford it with my salary

• +1
I’m Mexican in Mexico

in mexico brown emos are pretty common and still get good appeal, I have an emo friend who’s darker then me but he doesn’t look abnormal/weird
yeah true, nowadays alt culture is quite common in mexico. i though you were from the us because you’re typing in english, so my bad

• Love it
Got hella bitches when I was emomaxxed + insane clout on insta. Worth it honestly

• +1
Got hella bitches when I was emomaxxed + insane clout on insta. Worth it honestly
Very real, my insta been popping since I started posting more niche artists/fit pics

• +1
Reactions: baerr
yeah true, nowadays alt culture is quite common in mexico. i though you were from the us because you’re typing in english, so my bad
Alt style is mainstream yeah

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium