Nichemaxing is cope

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Truth is girls unfortunately require demand on their men or else they lose interest

This is how women act with everything btw I notice men like the things they like

Men don’t care if their favourite movie is hated by everyone or other guys think their girl is ugly as long as they find these things appealing

Even if a girl sees u as attractive as soon as she finds out ur invisible to other girls maybe through her friends or through daily interactions she sees every girl treating u cold etc she will lose interest

so to guys thinking about nichemaxing idk if it’s worth it since it’s a matter of time until the girl ur dating realises women treat u like shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Darkeningstar
Women act like this towards everything they usually stick to what’s popular and that includes men. Men that aren’t trendy aren’t their type

Some girls will even fall for a guy they would otherwise not even notice just because loads of women like him

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I’d say the only thing I notice men care about is that other guys don’t view their women as whores

That’s the only thing I notice men are ashamed of

Truth is girls unfortunately require demand on their men or else they lose interest

This is how women act with everything btw I notice men like the things they like

Men don’t care if their favourite movie is hated by everyone or other guys think their girl is ugly as long as they find these things appealing

Even if a girl sees u as attractive as soon as she finds out ur invisible to other girls maybe through her friends or through daily interactions she sees every girl treating u cold etc she will lose interest

so to guys thinking about nichemaxing idk if it’s worth it since it’s a matter of time until the girl ur dating realises women treat u like shit
Women act like this towards everything they usually stick to what’s popular and that includes men. Men that aren’t trendy aren’t their type

Some girls will even fall for a guy they would otherwise not even notice just because loads of women like him
i would agree but also you have to realize most girls and their friends are into the same niches so they wouldnt really realize unless they looked hard for it

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
NICHE MAXING IS NOT YUIFKICNB COPE HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! NICHE MAXING IS SO OP OMFG YOURE NOT DOING IT RIGHT IF IT ISNT WORKING FOR YOU STOP SAYING MY FAVORTIE THING IS CPE IM SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU EVEN THOUGH YOYRJE MY FUCKING FRIEND I STILL LOVE YOU THO BECASUE YOU RESCUED ME FROM THAT HOUSE FIRE BACK IN 98 BUT HOLY FUCK THIS IS SUCH A BAD THREAD NICHE MAXING IS THE BEST THING EVER 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

You're talking outta ur ass brah :chad: if you're interesting enough it works. Id argue that if you're willing to put in the effort, being outside of trends is better. It brings more attention to you. If you do it in a tasteful manner you could even be a trend setter. It also displays confidence. People respect it if executed properly because you took a risk.