Nichepill Explained

D

Deleted member 6873

Nichemaxxing is imo the best way for most normies - htn/chadlites to ascend, lemem explain it for you looksmaxxers, poonpounders,chads and prettyboys

Basically nichermaxxing is using a niche/subculture to your advantage to gain SMV to said subculture. Think niches like:
Goths, Emos, Hippies, Metalheads, Stoners etc. Usually gotta be atleast normie ish for it to properly work, but it's good for punchign above your weightclass.

I've always been into metal and at the gigs i've been i saw plenty of proof nichemaxxing is legit, same goes for friends of mine who are submerged in a subculture.

However it will lessen your appeal to the average blonde normie woman. So instead of being a 5 in everyone's eyes you'll be a 3 in some eyes and a 7 in others.

HOWEVER

For certain niches you do have to be somewhat interested/cant be faked.
For example arthoes/artsy girls, you'd have to be genuinely artistic/interested in art for it to work. You cant just fake it.

@Danish_Retard @fag112 @Native @MoeZart @Nisse @thehealingfields @larsanova69
@TRUE_CEL @Syobevoli @Ocelot @Hozay @TheSavior

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Reoa, Deleted member 9090 and 15 others
Fake it till you make it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 2733
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6873
fuckk . In serious photography ratio men to women is like 15 to 1

too much compettion
24CB6196 338E 4EAF 868B D91430F1518E

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6873 and Danish_Retard
yooo i was just making a post about how to fashionmaxx and nichemaxx with inspiration on how to dress with each style (goth, indie...)
i might finish it this night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, BigBoy and Deleted member 6873
I'd rather be decent looking to all because of the halo effect tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 6873
yooo i was just making a post about how to fashionmaxx and nichemaxx with inspiration on how to dress with each style (goth, indie...)
i might finish it this night
plz do so brocel, need fashion advice asap
I'd rather be decent looking to all because of the halo effect tbh
Yeah but halo effect is good for getting through life in general, which lets be honest 90% of looksmaxxers (aka bdd ridden teens) dont rlly care about, so might aswell give advice on just the women part

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Danish_Retard and itorroella9
The niche i want to achieve is in my sig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
honestly i think im too ethnic to nichemaxx. aside from being too ugly. im genuinely into the alt culture (musically anyway, i dont look the part but i sure as hell enjoy the music because i genuinely love it). have been to a select few concerts and i always feel like i dont belong because im the only brown guy there jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, JizzFarmer, BigBoy and 2 others
The niche i want to achieve is in my sig
Lil Peep is a very good example of nichepill, even without status he'd heavily appeal to a certain kind of girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
from my own experience, these subcultures are full of toxic depressed people,
this type of people with no goals in life which only deteriorate you.
dont take this pill tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, stuckneworleans, Colombianpill and 4 others
honestly i think im too ethnic to nichemaxx. aside from being too ugly. im genuinely into the alt culture (musically anyway, i dont look the part but i sure as hell enjoy the music because i genuinely love it). have been to a select few concerts and i always feel like i dont belong because im the only brown guy there jfl.
if you dont mind me asking, how "brown" are you tbh, you could always do smtn like skin lightening

from my own experience, this subculture is full of toxic depressed people,
this type of people with no goals in life which only deteriorate you.
dont take this pill tbh
Which subculture exactly? Im basically saying a good way to increase SMV to certain girls is to get indulged in a certain subculture, hell it could be hippies

• +1
Reactions: newperson
Which subculture exactly? Im basically saying a good way to increase SMV to certain girls is to get indulged in a certain subculture, hell it could be hippies
yeah i get what youre saying,
im just saying imo its the opposite way to personalitymaxx and self development

(btw i referred to all the subcultures you mentioned, i corrected my comment)

• +1
yeah i get what youre saying,
im just saying imo its the opposite way to personalitymaxx and self development

(btw i referred to all the subcultures you mentioned, i corrected my comment)
Eh imo Hippies and metalheads arent bad to hang around with tbh quite friendly and happy people, but i guess you'd be right somewhere with goths

• +1
Reactions: newperson
based thread. embrace your interests instead of hiding them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zradrad, LostYouth, BigBoy and 1 other person
based thread. embrace your interests instead of hiding them
Amen brüder, imo it can be an easy icebreaker etc i got to know some ppl who never wore bands tees etc just over the fact that i was wearing one and they hit mu up about the band jfl

I see only metalheadmaxxing as reasonable solution

if you dont mind me asking, how "brown" are you tbh, you could always do smtn like skin lightening
id say im medium brown. but my skin is very susceptible to light. it varies from getting dark brown after walking an hour in the sun to being whiter than my white skinmed afghan friend during the winter (my arms)

• So Sad
nichemaxxing is legit.stoners,metalheads,hippies,goths and the depressed clique being the most popular

• Love it
also nichemaxxing for artsy hoes is where u get best results, best looking ones but must have prettyboy aesthetic with hints of depression and chadlite face for the hi tier ones

Computer building niche maxxing, can't wait to meet all the girls with the same passion

Oh wait

• JFL
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Legit. i´m in to a dance club and have much girls alone.

0 niches in my area/social circle.
Everyone is the same.

• +1
Reactions: Drakos