• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • (๐—ก๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐——)W๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ...

(๐—ก๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐——)W๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€

aryan_drainer88

aryan_drainer88

Iron
When I had long greasy hair (like Sematary) that I would twist like dreads, wore baggy jeans and dirty adidas superstars, silver chains, studded belts and sagged my jeans down to my penis, I had an incredible amount of IOI and more popularity among foids.

Looking back I was borderline MTN, but my niche hallo bumped me up a couple of points on the scale. Now I changed my ways, and dont dress and look the way I did.
I will not ever look like that again but it is trully extraordinary how much more apealing I was at that time. NICHEMAXX NOW
OR ROPE

0fb130ab60db3f10833df5d0d6d2d7fa.jpg
(not me in the photo, but you get the point.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, BeanletMogger, NoLongerHuman and 3 others
Nichemaxxing is common sense for NT teenagers
But Looksmax teenagers are often retarded and are almost all non nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Bipolar Vamp6ix, BoredPrince and 4 others
why the fuck would the greasy hair be a part you copy :lul: @ey88 @sportsmogger @dipenhydramine @cooldude1231

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, ey88 and sportsmogger
It was just the greasy long hair

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
Nichemaxxing is the way
Otherwise u cant compete with the 6'3 frat boys

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Nichemaxxing is common sense for NT teenagers
But Looksmax teenagers are often retarded and are almost all non nt
The term nt is part of the problem.

You werenโ€™t a wigger just dirty

I have almost same type of haircut and it's probably the biggest reason why I receive attention despite MTN face

I've been told them I look emo so definitely in niche category

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and aryan_drainer88
Niche maxing is very nt and a great strategy to get a girl that's out of your league.

When I had long greasy hair (like Sematary) that I would twist like dreads, wore baggy jeans and dirty adidas superstars, silver chains, studded belts and sagged my jeans down to my penis, I had an incredible amount of IOI and more popularity among foids.

Looking back I was borderline MTN, but my niche hallo bumped me up a couple of points on the scale. Now I changed my ways, and dont dress and look the way I did.
I will not ever look like that again but it is trully extraordinary how much more apealing I was at that time. NICHEMAXX NOW
OR ROPE

0fb130ab60db3f10833df5d0d6d2d7fa.jpg
(not me in the photo, but you get the point.)
bhai no1 cares abt that because you are a clone

be something different

i could find like 100 people in an hour that are the same in my town

it aint niche nomore

i am the ultimate nichemaxxed god and im a fucking loser retard ugly fuck

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
bhai no1 cares abt that because you are a clone

be something different

i could find like 100 people in an hour that are the same in my town

it aint niche nomore

i am the ultimate nichemaxxed god and im a fucking loser retard ugly fuck
Whatโ€™s your niche bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: dipenhydramine

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • (๐—ก๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐——)W๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ...
Back