Nick Bateman dont trust barbers and he is cutting his own hair and never clean shave -quotes

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
“For years, I’ve been cutting my own hair. It’s funny, I never ended up trusting anyone to cut my hair because I would always go [to the barber] and they would cut it too short. So, I started teaching myself and over the last three years, I’ve been cutting my own hair. I screwed up a lot for the first year. I had bald spots, I shaved too close in some areas, my friends were laughing at me. But then I got the hang of it. I go to a hairdresser once every six months to a year to get them to shape it the way I want, and then I will just follow up on my own. My washroom is always messy as hell because I cut my hair probably once a week to keep it from getting too crazy.”

Redpilled AF

Also

- I don’t really shave, ever—I never go clean shaven. I put a three or a two guard on my beard trimmer and I’ll trim that when it gets long.”

@2peasinapod @Kade @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1553 and 3 others
never seen a good haircut on anyone

only when ogre tier cells go in with 4 years no cut and look more hygenic

• +1
Reactions: Kade, buflek and oldcell
Chad trait.

it’s honestly comical, the more I follow Nick Bateman’s looksmaxes/look, the more I get hit on
I do want to try cutting my own hair, and if I fuck up just buzz it. Never tried a buzzcut before but it can look kinda sick if you have a robust skull

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and 2peasinapod
the worst is cutting sides too short, it literaslly fucks you up for at least 4 weeks

none can blend the top and sides well at all, you end up having to cut the top shorter or just buzzcut

its so basic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and oldcell
never seen a good haircut on anyone

only when ogre tier cells go in with 4 years no cut and look more hygenic
Honestly I didn't agree with the OP at first but this is too relatable, had my hair cut by a fucking curry the last time and he made me look like a narrow peanut when all I asked for was a side swept grew cut (cut my sides way too short)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1553
Getting your hair cut by other man = gay as fuck

You're literally putting your manhood and attractiveness in the hand of a male

Worst part is that if he sees you're better looking than him, the subhuman will probably try to screw you over

Never get your hair cut by others. Do it yourself

Redpill advice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 245, oldcell and Deleted member 685
I hate barbers they always fuck up my hair. I tell them to buzz sides short and cut half of hair on top with scissors and i always end up with military haircut which makes my diffuse thinning and bald spot on front more prominent. It has gotten to the point where i will wait 4 months to take a haircut because i am not willing to go and get my hair fucked up until it's too long and unkept. When it comes to facial hair i usually have a beard that i style myself with scissors but now i have mustache and goatee.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and oldcell
I hate barbers they always fuck up my hair. I tell them to buzz sides short and cut half of hair on top with scissors and i always end up with military haircut which makes my diffuse thinning and bald spot on front more prominent. It has gotten to the point where i will wait 4 months to take a haircut because i am not willing to go and get my hair fucked up until it's too long and unkept. When it comes to facial hair i usually have a beard that i style myself with scissors but now i have mustache and goatee.

Why the fuck don't barbers listen? They always cut way too short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
Getting your hair cut by other man = gay as fuck

You're literally putting your manhood and attractiveness in the hand of a male

Worst part is that if he sees you're better looking than him, the subhuman will probably try to screw you over

Never get your hair cut by others. Do it yourself

Redpill advice

I've been suspecting this for a while.

I notice that subhumans tend to have nicer haircuts than Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Gonna try learning how to do it by myself soon.

Been cutting my.own hair for years crew

Hhhhh we're really smth.

I used to have panic attacks looking at the mirror after coming back from the barber.

I've been cutting it myself and would only consider to go for them to shape it the way I want too.

I been cutting my own hair for 4 years now too

Yea fuck barbers they cut my ear one time.

• +1
No hair for your face

No hair for your face

I cut my own hair for the first time last week. Was actually piss easy. Only problem is I took a little too much off.

• Woah