Nick Drake v Dan Bilzerian

Who lifemogs?

• Total voters
DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
Nick Drake:

6’3 tallfag. One of the best folk songwriters of all time. Voice soft as silk. Incredible lyricist. Only appreciated after his death. Coca-cola addict. Possibly died a virgin.

IMG 0353

Dan Bilzerian:

Cba to look up his height. Rich mfer who made his money from poker (I think). Probably slayed thousands of women, some of which he paid. Dogshit legacy, if you ask me (He ain’t done nothing truly impressive).

IMG 0354

@PointOfNoReturn @BrahminBoss @mortis @Ellipsis

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and PointOfNoReturn
Drake since his legacy transcends life

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 20370 and DelonLover1999
bilzerian is a terrible poker player. his money comes from his dad who was basically a criminal

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 20370, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
The fact this is even up for debate shows how far you’ve fallen, “Delon” lover

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and DelonLover1999
The fact this is even up for debate shows how far you’ve fallen, “Delon” lover
It’s not up for debate, to me

It is, however, to the uncultured user base of this wasteland of a forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Lindsey Buckingham
oh i googled him and apparently i have heard fleetwood mac before, i like their songs actually :lul: i listen to their music but don't know their faces:lul:
Screenshot 2023 10 14 200412
Screenshot 2023 10 14 200342

he mogged her hard facially, if he played pop or more mainstream rock he would have slayed stacies.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
oh i googled him and apparently i have heard fleetwood mac before, i like their songs actually :lul: i listen to their music but don't know their faces:lul:
View attachment 2490819View attachment 2490820
he mogged her hard facially, if he played pop or more mainstream rock he would have slayed stacies.
He could’ve slayed stacies if he wanted to, maybe he did. Fleetwood Mac was a huge band, back in the day.

• +1
View attachment 2490819View attachment 2490820
Rumours is one the most commercially successful pop-rock albums

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
He could’ve slayed stacies if he wanted to, maybe he did. Fleetwood Mac was a huge band, back in the day.
Rumours is one the most commercially successful pop-rock albums
cope, the music is so boring and incel esq. sure popular amongst 50 yo elders but not among jbs and i can see why even they got famous, it the guys FACE.
jbs liked rock and roll like ac/dc or cooler edgy metal bands like metalica or mainstram pop artists like michael gayson.

cope, the music is so boring and incel esq. sure popular amongst 50 yo elders but not among jbs and i can see why even they got famous, it the guys FACE.
jbs liked rock and roll like ac/dc or cooler edgy metal bands like metalica or mainstram pop artists like michael gayson.
Cope. Stevie Nicks helped with their appeal towards women
Listen to their music then listen to the bands you listed and tell me which is attracting more women. Metallica and AC/DC attracts dude bros

Cope. Stevie Nicks helped with their appeal towards women
Listen to their music then listen to the bands you listed and tell me which is attracting more women. Metallica and AC/DC attracts dude bros
no way 15 yo teens would listen to folk rok or folk pop.

no way 15 yo teens would listen to folk rok or folk pop.
They had a resurgence because girls were playing Dreams over tik toks

• Woah
Reactions: mortis
They had a resurgence because girls were playing Dreams over tik toks
proof, all i saw was nigger jew made ooga booga music on tik tok vids my whole life.

• +1
bump tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back