Nick Fuentes talks about the blackpill, lookism, height, and the importance of genetic destiny

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
I don't like Nick Fuentes and think he's obnoxious (but reasonably funny at times) but he did a pretty good job of articulating the blackpill to his audience. You can tell he knows a good amount about the blackpill, and the other "right wing" spergs won't even acknowledge anything of the sort, so credit to him where it's due:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, hiwasuwor, hattrick and 16 others
I don't like Nick Fuentes and think he's obnoxious (but reasonably funny at times) but he did a pretty good job of articulating the blackpill to his audience. You can tell he knows a good amount about the blackpill, and the other "right wing" spergs won't even acknowledge anything of the sort, so credit to him where it's due:

The famous horror game Fredina Night Club Android on the computer is now available on the phone. The game is available on the Getmodnow website with safety and free of charge, so you can rest assured

Why don't you like Nick Fuentes, I think he's okay too

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Mr. President, Artemis and 4 others
he isnt blackpilled though, in the lookism sense,a s we are here

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Why do you say that
you can say he is blackpilled in the larger sense, but not lookspilled ofc- its obv- also the "white birth rates" shit is directly contardicting what women do nowadays with the dating apps
you WILL NEVER BE ABLE to "rebuild" shit with non pair bondable whores ofc

ITS OVER (that applies to other races nationalism tbh, at least in the west)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and romanstock
seeing how the black pill about genetics/genetic determinism has effected the incel community makes me question whether or not its a good idea to push it into broader societal consciousness.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, JustShower, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
seeing how the black pill about genetics/genetic determinism has effected the incel community makes me question whether or not its a good idea to push it into broader societal consciousness.
its obviously NOT
incels in denial COPING with religion, politics and all the other bs literally PREVENTS ERs , which is in the interest of everyone who is not retarded here
we're already prob on some lists, now imagine if daily ERs were to occur
dont forget that during the 2016 elections the "liberals"= ESTABLISHMENT and security services establishment make no mistake , were CENSORING people that were literally 3 steps to the left of Trump and centrists, basically as "muh nazis" :feelsuhh:
that is their level of IQ
JFL if anyone here thinks these ppl would know the difference between ER-type incels and looksmaxxers :feelskek:๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 28916 and Artemis
It doesnโ€™t matter.
Nick fuentes fans are too ugly to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustShower, Skywalker and Agentq12345678
its obviously NOT
incels in denial COPING with religion, politics and all the other bs literally PREVENTS ERs , which is in the interest of everyone who is not retarded here
we're already prob on some lists, now imagine if daily ERs were to occur
dont forget that during the 2016 elections the "liberals"= ESTABLISHMENT and security services establishment make no mistake , were CENSORING people that were literally 3 steps to the left of Trump and centrists, basically as "muh nazis" :feelsuhh:
that is their level of IQ
JFL if anyone here thinks these ppl would know the difference between ER-type incels and looksmaxxers :feelskek:๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
imagine telling all black people in the US the truth, that they are poor because they are inherently dumber and more violent. Now imagine if these people truly internalized that information just as incels have internalized the blackpill. There'd be so many ER's, doomerism, and overall societal shit that makes me question pushing genetic determinisn onto the broader popualtion. people cannot handle it, if incels here struggle coping with the blackpill, what makes you think normies can?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23391
imagine telling all black people in the US the truth, that they are poor because they are inherently dumber and more violent. Now imagine if these people truly internalized that information just as incels have internalized the blackpill. There'd be so many ER's, doomerism, and overall societal shit that makes me question pushing genetic determinisn onto the broader popualtion. people cannot handle it, if incels here struggle coping with the blackpill, what makes you think normies can?

that actually is why many niggers just say fuck it and stop trying and die in a shootout

how did it affect the incel community

how did it affect the incel community
the blackpill drives the genetically unfortunate to insanity, depression, or violence (ER's). Blacks are analogous to incels in that they are also genetically unfortunate, just in their case its for IQ, not looks.

• Woah
Reactions: Abhorrence
that actually is why many niggers just say fuck it and stop trying and die in a shootout
nah, i think its just that they're dumb. average nigtard is unaware or ignores race IQ pill

you can say he is blackpilled in the larger sense, but not lookspilled ofc- its obv- also the "white birth rates" shit is directly contardicting what women do nowadays with the dating apps

he literally talks about how good-looking people have far easier lives for several minutes and directly mentions the blackpill, did you even watch the video?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
That's a good point actually. Might cause chaos.

he literally talks about how good-looking people have far easier lives for several minutes and directly mentions the blackpill, did you even watch the video?
No, he was talking about GENETIC DETERMINISM.

He never mentioned LOOKISM or Blackpill.

Blackpill is literally ALL ABOUT LOOKS IN DATING, and that it is the only part that matters. Ofc IMO it is false as fuck. And Fuentes NEVER mentions that looks is the ONLY thing that matters in dating. His speech is NOT even about dating. So, he is NOT talking about Blackpill.

Secondly LOOKISM is a BELIEF that LOOKS GIVE YOU UNFAIR ADVANTAGES IN the areas where LOOKS SHOULD NOT MATTER. Like you e.g. get promotions easier because you are tall, or people do not want to form friendships with you because you are ugly. THIS IS LOOKISM. Fuentes NEVER mentioned anything about it in his speech. he literally was saying that if you are .e.g tall, it will be easier for you to date. But this is NOT lookism. Lookism would be if he said: "if you have a handsome face, you can expect to get court rulings in your favour more than an ugly person" - that would be lookism.

Fuentes is literally speaking ONLY about GENETIC DETERMINISM. For normies, this is too brutal either way. Because "muh equal opportunities". But this is NOT the same as lookism or blackpill: different categories, despite all 3 having genetics at their basis. But Genetic Determinism is the broadest category, and it also includes IQ, character, etc. - these are all genetically driven.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion and Skywalker

Blackpill is literally ALL ABOUT LOOKS IN DATING, and that it is the only part that matters. Ofc IMO it is false as fuck. And Fuentes NEVER mentions that looks is the ONLY thing that matters in dating. His speech is NOT even about dating. So, he is NOT talking about Blackpill.

Secondly LOOKISM is a BELIEF that LOOKS GIVE YOU UNFAIR ADVANTAGES IN the areas where LOOKS SHOULD NOT MATTER. Like you e.g. get promotions easier because you are tall, or people do not want to form friendships with you because you are ugly. THIS IS LOOKISM. Fuentes NEVER mentioned anything about it in his speech. he literally was saying that if you are .e.g tall, it will be easier for you to date. But this is NOT lookism. Lookism would be if he said: "if you have a handsome face, you can expect to get court rulings in your favour more than an ugly person" - that would be lookism.

Fuentes is literally speaking ONLY about GENETIC DETERMINISM. For normies, this is too brutal either way. Because "muh equal opportunities". But this is NOT the same as lookism or blackpill: different categories, despite all 3 having genetics at their basis. But Genetic Determinism is the broadest category, and it also includes IQ, character, etc. - these are all genetically driven.
You literally did not even watch the video, LOL. He literally mentions it by NAME. So he doesn't believe in it because he just brought it up as factual, and didn't go on a tirade describing specific examples?

at 6:43

"The facts are that what we have discovered in the last 200 years is that genetics matter quite a bit, and they don't determine everything, but they determine a lot, and it takes a lot of what we thought we had control over. You think things like lookism and the incel blackpill stuff, and race realism, what that does is it takes away a lot of what we thought we could control and a lot of what we thought - our destiny was in our hands"

• +1
You literally did not even watch the video, LOL

at 6:43

"The facts are that what we have discovered in the last 200 years is that genetics matter quite a bit, and they don't determine everything, but they determine a lot, and it takes a lot of what we thought we had control over. You think things like lookism and the incel blackpill stuff, and race realism, what that does is it takes away a lot of what we thought we could control and a lot of what we thought - our destiny was in our hands"
Man, he did NOT talk about lookism or blackpill. he just mentions these 2 fucking words.

It is you who hasn't watched it. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Man, he did NOT talk about lookism or blackpill. he just mentions these 2 fucking words.

It is you who hasn't watched it. :feelsrope:
LOL. He covered the basics of genetic determinism and how good-looking people have much easier lives. You can tell he knows how much looks matter and the fact that he's even willing to acknowledge lookism and the blackpill as true says a lot. He doesn't need to recite the entire scientific blackpill article, his show is a political one and it's even slightly off-topic, I'm amazed he talked about looks for as long as he did. I think at other times he has also talked about looks mattering a lot for your life, and how he was disappointed with being 5'8 and wished he were taller because tall men are considered leaders and more authoritative, but I don't really follow him.

• +1
LOL. He covered the basics of genetic determinism and how good-looking people have much easier lives. You can tell he knows how much looks matter and the fact that he's even willing to acknowledge lookism and the blackpill as true says a lot. He doesn't need to recite the entire scientific blackpill article, his show is a political one and it's even slightly off-topic, I'm amazed he talked about looks for as long as he did. I think at other times he has also talked about looks mattering a lot for your life, and how he was disappointed with being 5'8 and wished he were taller because tall men are considered leaders and more authoritative, but I don't really follow him.
Fuentes is NOT blackpilled in the sense that we are, once again
also he would enforce marriage (with non pair bondable women ofc), like the :bluepill: cuck he is; most ppl here should be past wignatism if you're :blackpill: ed tbh;
i dont want stupid wignatism tbh, i just want to be chad and bang gl women all over the world
fuck Fuentes the Mexican twink incel tbh :lul:

If blackpill goes truly mainstream I feel like it would raise the rope rates and even cause acts of violence sadly

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616
If blackpill goes truly mainstream I feel like it would raise the rope rates and even cause acts of violence sadly
I want this, I need this

• +1
This video combined with him being on Fresh & Fit makes me think he isn't actually all that racist. He is certainly a white supremacist who thinks white people are more intelligent and probably better looking, but he doesn't really seem to disdain those who he deems uglier or dumber than him.

Does Fuentes argue for settling for former whores? Not in this video I mean but in general.

No, pretty sure he supports taking away womenโ€™s rights and is very aware of those facts. Also heโ€™s a manlet.

• JFL

man if you're not coming back im gonna look for you into the snowy forests of Finland :feelskek:

the violent retards will be violent retards regardless of their blackpill education level. the rest can just cope that they lucked out genetically.

• +1
Hence, we deserve welfare and free hookers.

• Love it
Didnโ€™t watch
Heโ€™s a glowie fed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
fuck spic fuentes. he would rather wife a black female whos christian over an atheist white female.

itโ€™s funny how ppl like nick believe this and yet believe in God. no loving God would create a world as fucked up as this. either thereโ€™s no God or heโ€™s a piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back