Nicolas Cage's half Korean son went from looking 100% Asian to 50% just by growing up

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
Kal-El Cage has always struck me as am example of a very, very Asian-looking Wasian child. He straight up looked more Korean than his mom
Nicolas cage 300

Then you fast forward to 16, and he started to look a bit more like Nic, namely the nose and pheno, but at first glance he could pass as Latino or something
Snapinstaapp 360182410 1055110092171462 7417808294616505878 n 1080

And then, after the newly released photos at 18, he barely even looks Asian with sunglasses on
2024 nicolas cage seen rare 85747580

Call pricing actor nicolas cage 917585304

Call pricing actor nicolas cage 917585072

By the way, these candids are from his schizo, fully White Chad step-brother getting arrested after an assault eitg deadly weapon 😂

Anyway, he finally started to look like his father after 18 years
His skin got pink, his nose got more out and he has the same small chin Nick has, but he's still a fat fuck
IMG 20240806 063404

This boy needs to lose weight
He needs to be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Kal-El Cage has always struck me as am example of a very, very Asian-looking Wasian child. He straight up looked more Korean than his mom
View attachment 3075914
View attachment 3075915

Then you fast forward to 16, and he started to look a bit more like Nic, namely the nose and pheno, but at first glance he could pass as Latino or something
View attachment 3075917

And then, after the newly released photos at 18, he barely even looks Asian with sunglasses on
View attachment 3075921
View attachment 3075922
View attachment 3075923

By the way, these candids are from his schizo, fully White Chad step-brother getting arrested after an assault eitg deadly weapon 😂

Anyway, he finally started to look like his father after 18 years
His skin got pink, his nose got more out and he has the same small chin Nick has, but he's still a fat fuck
View attachment 3075931

This boy needs to lose weight
He needs to be blackpilled
Fat fucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, counterintuitive, Hetman Vilkas and 3 others
Fat fucker
He rarely ever goes outside

For some reason he's very, very, very private. Most sites don't have his photos updated and they still picture him as a little kid

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
+1.He looks like asian Nic Cage.At least i can tell that he got his father facial features except gook eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
JFL imagine being shorter than your father.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., counterintuitive, egyptianKang and 5 others
Yeah no shit, Mongoloids are infantile with neotenous traits. Caucosoid are the least infantile and neotenous. So when you age and your hormones work you look less chink.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
+1.He looks like asian Nic Cage.At least i can tell that he got his father facial features except gook eyes.
His eyes also got wider

It's not exactly unusual for hapas to lose their Asian features while growing up...
Mark5

Markiplier attends the sixth biennial stand up to cancer   getty   h 2019

But I didn't expect this to be the case with Nic's son
I was expecting him to be a Daniel Henney type of Wasian that looks fully Asian even as an adult
I guess not
IMG 20240806 063404

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
His eyes also got wider

It's not exactly unusual for hapas to lose their Asian features while growing up...
View attachment 3075936
View attachment 3075938

But I didn't expect this to be the case with Nic's son
I was expecting him to be a Daniel Henney type of Wasian that looks fully Asian even as an adult
I guess not
View attachment 3075939
Generally All White Asian products look worse than their White parents.
Idk maybe Keanu reeves mog other eurasians look bad af.
Then again White males have no chance.If they want a family and happy life they have to marry with asian girls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and HeightPilledum
Such a subhuman family
The Coppola family might not be the best looking, but they ruled Hollywood from the 90s to the 2000s

Also it's a bit funny how much he looks like his father. Like a legit copy and paste
Gettyimages 607459148 2048x2048

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., TheLookInYourEyes and Tyler x Durden
Racemixxing propaganda

• JFL
Generally All White Asian products look worse than their White parents.
Idk maybe Keanu reeves mog other eurasians look bad af.
Then again White males have no chance.If they want a family and happy life they have to marry with asian girls.
Wasians are good looking, most of them mog their White fathers

Racemixxing propaganda
Some racemixing observations

It's actually very interesting to me how this happens. It's not unusual either, it's a very observable phenomenon

Yeah no shit, Mongoloids are infantile with neotenous traits. Caucosoid are the least infantile and neotenous. So when you age and your hormones work you look less chink
I wanted to add:
East Asians are very masculine bonewise

They're the most masculine race and the race with the most testosterone on average in their native lands

he got hes mother eyes and height

he got hes mother eyes and height
He looked like he had his mother's everything until now

It's quite a transformation really.
Alice Kim isn't even that short compared to his other wives
Nicolas cage and patricia arquette

Nicolas cage wives 3

Like a couple of inches of difference
He just got unlucky that he stayed a manlet, because he looked kind of tall at 13 for his age, but stopped growing

Looks like fucking shit as per usual, hapas never look good

Looks like fucking shit as per usual, hapas never look good
We can't know for a fact because he's fat. Everybody looks like shit when fat
YuKEik 0yssrkTlAzJQ562mOjam8ri4wRQk4OfkeXa8

Qwrrouumb7c81