Nicotine and Collagen

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
How bad is nicotine on collagen - it inhibits collagen synthesis to some degree but surely it is not that significant.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
How bad is nicotine on collagen - it inhibits collagen synthesis to some degree but surely it is not that significant.
I don't think nicotine is what damages collagen, its the smoke I think.

However vaping is fine and also barret is a smoker and his collagen is fine.

Make sure you suppliments collagen and use retin a and you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks
Dunno about collagen but it makes hand,teeths and mustache yellow.Scathes lips.Plus there's no benefit.

I don't think nicotine is what damages collagen, its the smoke I think.

However vaping is fine and also barret is a smoker and his collagen is fine.

Make sure you suppliments collagen and use retin a and you should be fine

how do you supply collagen, any links?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks
Retin a, micro needing, collagen supplimnet, SPF, red light therapy, vitamin c, HGH
I already use vitamin C but Retin-a is too dangerous and irritating for me (tried for 4 months)

Do u have link to good collagen supplement?

• +1
Dunno about collagen but it makes hand,teeths and mustache yellow.Scathes lips.Plus there's no benefit.

I think you mean smoking - I am talking about vaping. Nicotine gives me mental stimuli and makes work more relaxing meaning I can work for way longer. I've used it for the last 2 years for my exams and have done really well (just for reducing stress before exams as well as whilst revising) - I stopped since but want to use it for revision again - not sure if it will tank my collagen though.

Also I am well aware of nootropics but am currently taking a break of them to re calibrate my tolerance so they can be more useful loser to my exams.

I already use vitamin C but Retin-a is too dangerous and irritating for me (tried for 4 months)

I don't use a collagen supplimnet but I think any would work

Read this

Perhaps reduce your retin-a frequency or dosage - retin-a really is the holy grail of at home remedies so you should stick with it. Also if you can't tolerate it, don't use much or any very close to your lip and eye areas.

Vitamin C is generally accepted as the best way to boost collagen.

Perhaps reduce your retin-a frequency or dosage - retin-a really is the holy grail of at home remedies so you should stick with it. Also if you can't tolerate it, don't use much or any very close to your lip and eye areas.
I might give it a try again, but it really fucked me up and I looked like a red crab during the day. I didn't get the irritations as much until I switched to .05 and later .1

Vitamin C is generally accepted as the best way to boost collagen.

I use vitamin C pills, now I see that there is a vitamin C serum

I might give it a try again, but it really fucked me up and I looked like a red crab during the day. I didn't get the irritations as much until I switched to .05 and later .1

I use vitamin C pills, now I see that there is a vitamin C serum

Vitamin C applied topically as a serum is more effective than taking pills (try and get your vitamin C from your actual diet as well).

No need to go up to .1 - 0.05% is very very good in itself. Typically 0.05% are creams and .1% are gels which are more likely to cause irritation. I say stick with 0.05% definitely and you will see very good textural improvements.

Vitamin C applied topically as a serum is more effective than taking pills (try and get your vitamin C from your actual diet as well).

No need to go up to .1 - 0.05% is very very good in itself. Typically 0.05% are creams and .1% are gels which are more likely to cause irritation. I say stick with 0.05% definitely and you will see very good textural improvements.
I will give it a try again then at 0.025. Once a week in the beginning just myself to adapt to it, I went too fast switching the dosage

Do u know however some collagen supplement thats effective? Like a powder that u mix into drink.

I will give it a try again then at 0.025. Once a week in the beginning just myself to adapt to it, I went too fast switching the dosage

Do u know however some collagen supplement thats effective? Like a powder that u mix into drink.

No, no conclusive proof for the efficacy of collagen supplements - no need.

Microneedling, retin-a, vit c, spf and a soft cleanser and good HA mosturiser with ceramides is the best you can do for at home.

I mog a few friends because they are heavily addicted to vaping and now have dry, crusty, acne-ridden skin.