NICOTINE EXPERIMENT: DAY 1

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Bought a vape yesterday, gonna mark day one of vaping for a month then trying to go cold turkey

Noticings on day 1: Feels nice a cool headrush, had no problems leaving it in my apartment then coming back hours later with the urge to use

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @Gaygymmaxx

Why would you do this

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Use Zyns instead much safer

• JFL
I dont like it as much
Zyn is sooo good I still have cravings for it despite the fact I haven't had it in like 7 months.

So wait you quit vaping for a month and just started to vape again or you're quitting vaping starting today?

• +1
OP:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and ChadL1te
Zyn is sooo good I still have cravings for it despite the fact I haven't had it in like 7 months.

So wait you quit vaping for a month and just started to vape again or you're quitting vaping starting today?
No i meant im starting today, a month of vaping then seeing if i can quit

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No i meant im starting today, a month of vaping then seeing if i can quit
Be careful the addiction will creep up on you fast. Before you know it, you won't be leaving your house without your vape. I've been vaping for around 9 years at this point and I think I should quit.

• +1
Be careful the addiction will creep up on you fast. Before you know it, you won't be leaving your house without your vape. I've been vaping for around 9 years at this point and I think I should quit.
How many puffs do you take a day? Also i use a geek bar

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah and TechnoBoss
How many puffs do you take a day? Also i use a geek bar
I'm using a white peach raspberry geek bar right now it's like 25k puffs if you use the regular mode. I don't even know how many I take probably like 100 or so. What flavor do you have? I'm assuming you'd maybe puff it like 15-20 times a day if you're just starting out.

• +1
Reactions: watah and ChadL1te
I'm using a white peach raspberry geek bar right now it's like 25k puffs if you use the regular mode. I don't even know how many I take probably like 100 or so. What flavor do you have? I'm assuming you'd maybe puff it like 15-20 times a day if you're just starting out.
I got pink lemonade, def more than 15-20 lol, iDK if thats bad i feel like i did 100 today but i looked online and some people do like 1000

• +1
I got pink lemonade, def more than 15-20 lol, iDK if thats bad i feel like i did 100 today but i looked online and some people do like 1000
I love pink lemonade flavored vapes how are you liking it so far? 100 is a lot just starting out I think. I don't know exactly how many I take in a day because it's almost something I instinctively do. I just reach for it all throughout the day.

Just be careful because that stuff really does sneak up on you in terms of addiction.

• +1
I love pink lemonade flavored vapes how are you liking it so far? 100 is a lot just starting out I think. I don't know exactly how many I take in a day because it's almost something I instinctively do. I just reach for it all throughout the day.

Just be careful because that stuff really does sneak up on you in terms of addiction.
Yeah dude the flavour is good i want green apple next

Ill try and be careful i usually have good control skill hopefull ill be fine

• +1
  • Love it
Use Zyns instead much safer
tbh, if vaping even lowers your life expectancy, you're going to spend the last 20 years of your life rotting anyway

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Yeah dude the flavour is good i want green apple next

Ill try and be careful i usually have good control skill hopefull ill be fine
i gotta love blue razz (no ice because ice flavors fucking suck)

• +1
Bought a vape yesterday, gonna mark day one of vaping for a month then trying to go cold turkey

Noticings on day 1: Feels nice a cool headrush, had no problems leaving it in my apartment then coming back hours later with the urge to use
Use cigs like a man, die like a real man instead of using plastic dildos in your mouth. Vapes are for fags :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and ChadL1te

Use cigs like a real man fag

• JFL
Use cigs like a man, die like a real man instead of using plastic dildos in your mouth. Vapes are for fags :ROFLMAO:
filling your lungs with way more tar than vape isn't sigma and will make you into a mouthbreathingcel

• +1
Can you explain ice flavors what’s the difference
they add a chemical that makes you feel like you just drank shitty cold tap water and it also gives you headaches

• +1
This is based asf

• Love it
cigs dont increase test retards.
Kouri et al. (1995) "Effects of testosterone, nicotine, and cortisol on androgen receptor binding"
it slows down testosterone turning into estrogen

This is based asf
So far it’s pretty chill, I have no urges to use when I’m out and about but when I’m just rotting it’s pretty easy to just use a ton without noticing

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
So far it’s pretty chill, I have no urges to use when I’m out and about but when I’m just rotting it’s pretty easy to just use a ton without noticing
I am addicted to vapijg currently tbh low t trait I should quit right now with this vape it's dead as hell

• +1
I am addicted to vapijg currently tbh low t trait I should quit right now with this vape it's dead as hell
How long have you been vaping? And yes it’s a low t trait that’s why I don’t do it Infront of others

Also what flavor u rocking with rn

How long have you been vaping? And yes it’s a low t trait that’s why I don’t do it Infront of others

Also what flavor u rocking with rn
Cherry something

I just spat inside of it and threw it away to ensure no tweaker dumpster diving behavior

Done with vaping :ogre:

• Love it
to show im a champ.
I did this after a few packs of 15mg nicotine pouches (I was doing 3-4 a day so 45-60mg) and I got fucked on pretty hard for going cold turkey. Insane brain fog for days, lack of energy, really bad anxiety.

• +1
Zyn is for queers. Go with dip tobacco. Girls think the dip spit is cool if you're hot.

• +1