Nicotine High how to increase

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
Maybe water thread but I've found after some research on how to increase the high you get from nicotine if youve become increasingly tolerant. So I have been taking 12-24 mg nicotine daily for 2 months straight and I was completely desensitized to its effects to the most point. Today I expereminted with something. I supplemented with alpha gpc choline and spammed meat by eating and I got the the best high I've ever got. The science behind this is the fact that choline by itself binds to acetylcholine receptors in the post synaptic membrane and when nicotine competes with this the effect doubles. Secondly, a chemical called uridine monophosphate which meat has high amounts of also increases dopamine signalling thereby enhancing the effects of nicotine.

Sources:
Leo and longevity's video:11:20 mark has some info regarding this.
Nature article on prenatal children exposed to nicotine and choline: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gQFnoECA4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw2f4mDvv4rxcEq1nHpIIeHX

Any criticism is appreciated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Choline does help, citicholine does mog α-gpc for this purpose. Idk why you are seeking a high from nicotine tho, seems retarded and degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1990
Choline does help, citicholine does mog α-gpc for this purpose. Idk why you are seeking a high from nicotine tho, seems retarded and degenerate.
Nah i feel better from nicotine than i do the gym, weed and even fucking coke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Maybe water thread but I've found after some research on how to increase the high you get from nicotine if youve become increasingly tolerant. So I have been taking 12-24 mg nicotine daily for 2 months straight and I was completely desensitized to its effects to the most point. Today I expereminted with something. I supplemented with alpha gpc choline and spammed meat by eating and I got the the best high I've ever got. The science behind this is the fact that choline by itself binds to acetylcholine receptors in the post synaptic membrane and when nicotine competes with this the effect doubles. Secondly, a chemical called uridine monophosphate which meat has high amounts of also increases dopamine signalling thereby enhancing the effects of nicotine.

Sources:
Leo and longevity's video:11:20 mark has some info regarding this.
Nature article on prenatal children exposed to nicotine and choline: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nature.com/articles/1300544#:~:text=By%20itself%2C%20choline%20elicited%20nicotine,nicotine's%20effects%20in%20other%20regions.&ved=2ahUKEwiqgLzwi4L5AhVam_0HHU4QBsgQFnoECA4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw2f4mDvv4rxcEq1nHpIIeHX

Any criticism is appreciated
What's the point of doing that? And what's it got to do with looksmaxxing?

What's the point of doing that? And what's it got to do with looksmaxxing?
I should've posted it in offtopic. But I started nicotine as an Aromatase inhibitor and to increase dht so it relates to looksmaxxing in that aspect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Nicotine mogs. But more than 8 mg a day is gay. It increases catecholamines and stress hormones too much

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1990

Users who are viewing this thread

Back