Nicotine Pouches WIll Destroy You (Stop the Cope)

TwinkLord

TwinkLord

Iron
Boyos, stop promoting this shit on here. This is the biggest Looksmin you could ever do to yourself. After taking these pouches, I experienced the following effects:

> Decreased quality of sleep (Insomnia)
>Loss of collagen AND elastin
>Decreased appetite (This is NOT good. It starves your body and doesn't cause weight lose. You're losing essential nutrients)
>Suspect it causes teeth to become weaker and brittle
>Heart rate increases significantly (Serious pounding of the chest, constant palpitations)
>Oral hygiene issues
>Hair loss (This is a big fucking one. This causes your temples to LOSE hair follicles rapidly at extremely high doses. It fucking destroys your hairline)
>Dehydration
>Constant brain fog (I literally only function at 45% capacity now. I'm like a brain dead zombie who struggles with time reaction)
>ED (If you jerk off and stim goon, you'll notice it will KILL your erection during the act. It constricts blood vessels so much that your dick is sacrificed)
>Constant tiredness and uneasiness
>Lethargy
>ADHD symptoms (Fucks with your attention span on a level you've never seen before)
>Blood shot eyes at higher doses (I had a point where it looks like I was almost bleeding from my eyes. Again, it's constricting the blood vessels)
>Visual impairment (I'm now sensitive to light and It's like I have to almost guess words by scanning them with my eyes. There's ghosting behind words. I can read words on paper normally but on screens, I have brain fog like symptoms when reading. It's like extremely minor ghosting and lack of concentration on words. Until you do it, you won't know what I'm talking about)
>Random sweating that goes undetected (Like, your skin looks all oily for no reason)
>Intense anxiety
>Panick attacks the moment you use nicotine pouches
>Low mood and energy
>Hair FALLING out of eyebrows (Again, this fucking shit causes hair loss not just on your head but in random places like your eyebrows)
>Gum recession according to other people (Not for me though)
>Lack of stamina/unable to do cardio properly

The list is endless.....

You know what's funny? People on here like John Doe refuse to take finasteride for hair loss but the entire list above has side effects 50x worse than fin/min/dut. Not even fucking finasteride has the side effects like nic pouches do. This shit will destroy your body and you don't even gain anything except a 2 minute buzz that disappears quickly.​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vanilla, LVZZO, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
@Sapieeen

• So Sad
Reactions: Sapieeen
Boyos, stop promoting this shit on here. This is the biggest Looksmin you could ever do to yourself. After taking these pouches, I experienced the following effects:

>Decreased appetite (This is NOT good. It starves your body and doesn't cause weight lose. You're losing essential nutrients)
>Heart rate increases significantly (Serious pounding of the chest, constant palpitations)
>Oral hygiene issues
>Hair loss (This is a big fucking one. This causes your temples to LOSE hair follicles rapidly at extremely high doses. It fucking destroys your hairline)
>Dehydration
>Constant brain fog (I literally only function at 45% capacity now. I'm like a brain dead zombie who struggles with time reaction)
>ED (If you jerk off and stim goon, you'll notice it will KILL your erection during the act. It constricts blood vessels so much that your dick is sacrificed)
>Lethargy
>ADHD symptoms (Fucks with your attention span on a level you've never seen before)
>Blood shot eyes at higher doses (I had a point where it looks like I was almost bleeding from my eyes. Again, it's constricting the blood vessels)
>Visual impairment (I'm now sensitive to light and It's like I have to almost guess words by scanning them with my eyes. There's ghosting behind words. I can read words on paper normally but on screens, I have brain fog like symptoms when reading. It's like extremely minor ghosting and lack of concentration on words. Until you do it, you won't know what I'm talking about)
>Random sweating that goes undetected (Like, your skin looks all oily for no reason)
>Intense anxiety
>Low mood and energy
>Hair FALLING out of eyebrows (Again, this fucking shit causes hair loss not just on your head but in random places like your eyebrows)

The list is endless.....

You know what's funny? People on here like John Doe refuse to take finasteride for hair loss but the entire list above has side effects 50x worse than fin/min/dut. Not even fucking finasteride has the side effects like nic pouches do. This shit will destroy your body and you don't even gain anything except a 2 minute buzz that disappears quickly.​

View attachment 2999152
how many mg did you take

how many mg did you take
I started off with 2 circles, probably 3-6mg or something. Then I switched to 4 circles Velo which is prob 9-12mg.

You guys think you'll stay at 3mg forever until you no longer feel the buzz and start increasing the dose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Vanilla
I started off with 2 circles, probably 3-6mg or something. Then I switched to 4 circles Velo which is prob 9-12mg.

View attachment 2999176

You guys think you'll stay at 3mg forever until you no longer feel the buzz and start increasing the dose
9-12mg is really high imo, but yeah your right you wouldn't be able to stay at 3mg

>Oral hygiene issues
>Dehydration
>Lethargy
>Intense anxiety
>Low mood and energy

The list is endless.....

View attachment 2999152
Who fucking cares G. You might get hit by a drunk driver tomorrow.
It’s not cocaine that you are talking about.
Live life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and watah
Thankgod Im not addicted to nicotine

Now I wonder if this applies to caffeine aswell

Thankgod Im not addicted to nicotine

Now I wonder if this applies to caffeine aswell

Caffeine is another drug that robs your youth. It also speeds up hair loss and drains your skin of life. It fucks your sleep up and makes you anxious and weird around people depending on how well you metabolize caffeine and how much mg you consume.

It's not as bad as nicotine pouches but it isn't good either

I'd say the order of dangerous drugs from weakest to strongest would be:

>Caffeine in tea
>Caffeine in chocolate
>Caffeine in normal coffee
>Nicotine pouches
>E vaping
>Snus
>Normal leaf tobacco
>Weed
>Cocaine
>Heroine
>Crystal meth
etc etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Sapieeen and Bitchwhipper2
Caffeine is another drug that robs your youth. It also speeds up hair loss and drains your skin of life. It fucks your sleep up and makes you anxious and weird around people depending on how well you metabolize caffeine and how much mg you consume.

>Caffeine in tea
>Caffeine in chocolate
>Nicotine pouches
>E vaping
>Snus
>Normal leaf tobacco
>Weed
>Cocaine
>Heroine
>Crystal meth
etc etc
Fuarrk, just drank a redbull

Guess caffeine gotta go :feelsbadman:

Brootal, I rly wanted to try out Zyn pouches sometime in the future, guess not anymore :feelsbadman:

>Caffeine in tea
>Caffeine in chocolate
>Nicotine pouches
>E vaping
>Snus
>Normal leaf tobacco
>Weed
>Cocaine
>Heroine
>Crystal meth
etc etc
Fuck i should stop caffeine then

If you get any sides from nicotine you're weak as hell and in bad health already
dude just said 9-12mg is high. Its crazy as fuck how weak american kids are. Sweden patches are 20+mg per pouch lmfao
The average level is like 12-16 and below that is strictly for women or dudes trying to quit.

I went to sweden AND STARTED on 20 mg patches, meanwhile pussy ass kids in america are getting raped by 3mg and 6mg pouches that can make them puke.

Absolutely ZERO sides from using nicotine. ive taken 4+ 30 mg pouches in quick succession and that will make you puke later in the night.

Ive taken 2 20 mg packets then gone on to fuck a swedish slut like 20 minutes later and my dick worked as normal

No hairloss from it either.
Nicotine is relatively safe substance. Addiction = you are chronically stressed and the nicotine relieves that. Fix your stress and health and you will never be addicted to nicotoine and you can break any addiciton as well

I have ZERO addiction to nicotine. I only use a pouch when I go out to the club becuase it feels good. Never felt the need to take them just day to day even when i was storing multiple packs on my nightstand lol

If you have garbage genetics avoid, if you have good genetics ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE caffeine and nicotine to be a more effective wagie/make money.