Nigcels are based in many ways

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
I’m not even joking about this I respect the Nigcels tendency to chimp out and not care about social standards. If they need to handle something they handle it. Like in this video they beat the ass of this killer who took someone from their family. I’m just sad that the judge didn’t get smacked up too because she looks like an annoying Karen who doesn’t get hit enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, latincell95, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Lol

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
High T Niggers=HTN theory

A nigger only need to be wild and showcase his primitive instincts to slay, hence HTN

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and tallnegga
you want the bbc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and tallnegga
They "don't care for social standards" because they literally can't contemplate how other people will respond to their actions.

Ask a nigger how they think someone feels when they steal from them, how ones family members must feel when they kill/hurt them.
"I dunno. I ain't neva fink about dat"

They're lower than animals.

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
They "don't care for social standards" because they literally can't contemplate how other people will respond to their actions.

Ask a nigger how they think someone feels when they steal from them, how ones family members must feel when they kill/hurt them.

Sigismund Steinhäuser [NSDAP 5] Yesterday at 10:39 PM I look nordic as fuck Prussian german ethnicity Forehead Nose Head Eyebrow Eye Facial expression Mouth Jaw Eyelash Neck Ear Gesture Font Beard T-shirt Happy Adaptation

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Moggie

have you ever met or had one singular conversation with a black person

have you ever met or had one singular conversation with a black person
I live in a 50% black area. I've had much more experience with them than I would need to form an opinion. And yes I know there are moments, many in fact, when blacks aren't going full chimpmode, but they're on the verge of it constantly.

Hd6Lrjb

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
I live in a 50% black area. I've had much more experience with them than I would need to form an opinion. And yes I know there are moments, many in fact, when blacks aren't going full chimpmode, but they're on the verge of it constantly.

View attachment 1924096
how subhuman do you have to be to live in a 50% black area jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: to be human and Decretum1483
Statistically most mass murderers, per the definition, are black. The "white" ones are actually jews, really, search their Wikipedia pages up.

Statistically most mass murderers, per the definition, are black. The "white" ones are actually jews, really, search their Wikipedia pages up.
Yeah the definition of mass murder is pretty loose. It's just 3+ victims at 1 time/location. You can't compare hood niggas shooting each other and accidentaly hitting some civilians to yt bois walking into their high school with an ar-15. although we recently had that salvador ramos fella and a niglet school shooter.
As for the jewish point I really don't give enough of a shit to look into that and hell it's probably true. Strange that they would sacrifice their own kin like that though