if u want to lose brain cells it's good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kiyopon, Axii and PsychoDsk
I see a lot of different shit
some ppl say it works
some ppl say it makes you lose bone mass
which one is it faggots
did it when I was 16 and by bones "felt" malleable like jello but are alot denser now than they were before:feelsokman:
just no forward projection :feelsbadman:

inb4 fraud

I did it with not only smashing but pushing the areas up like my undereye region and zygo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, mirrormogger, Samsepioler and 3 others
have proper diet
do it correctly
only then you will see results

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sushifart
did it when I was 16 and by bones "felt" malleable like jello but are alot denser now than they were before:feelsokman:
just no forward projection :feelsbadman:

View attachment 2811485View attachment 2811486
inb4 fraud

I did it with not only smashing but pushing the areas up like my undereye region and zygo
Honestly mirin tbh, but rip IQ. Bonepushing should be the legit thing to try though, instead of smashing. Maybe having pressure on the point you want growth will stimulate growth. I saw a thread about this about a week ago that was related to an ortho treatment that is in testing had spoke of similar stuff. They used tools though, if I remember correctly, they used palette expanders and used some secret device (they don't want to share it yet ig since it's in testing) in order to place pressure on very specific spots on the bone to reform the person's face. They even showed before/afters and it seems to work for some people.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
yes it works
there should be some steroids for bone density so i recommend you check them out

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Honestly mirin tbh, but rip IQ. Bonepushing should be the legit thing to try though, instead of smashing. Maybe having pressure on the point you want growth will stimulate growth. I saw a thread about this about a week ago that was related to an ortho treatment that is in testing had spoke of similar stuff. They used tools though, if I remember correctly, they used palette expanders and used some secret device (they don't want to share it yet ig since it's in testing) in order to place pressure on very specific spots on the bone to reform the person's face. They even showed before/afters and it seems to work for some people.

View attachment 2811498
How are you going to say Rip to IQ but then back up my method :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Sushifart
How are you going to say Rip to IQ but then back up my method :feelskek:
The Phantom Retard garvests his crops today. The road the immortality is a lonely obe

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
I starting bonesmashing 3/4 years ago, but stopped because its a meme. I can't tell if my bone development was from bonesmashing or the fact that I went through puberty.