Nigga claims natural height growth at 30 part 2

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
Warning: Do your own research if your going to attempt.
(also i may or may not have been drunk writing this still high iq jfl)
Part 2/25+

Hello,

I am creating this post to address a claim made on this forum about a person named Tyler, who purportedly achieves height growth through natural methods at the age of 30. Please be aware that English is my third language, and I am using AI for formatting, translation, and grammar checks throughout this post.

His Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/heightquest/

Beginning on 3/9/24, my goal is to complete all parts within a month (if I choose to continue).

Explanation:
My objective is not to debunk Tyler but to evaluate whether his methods are legit or cope. Tyler states that he has grown 1.5 inches in 13 years using natural methods. While the theoretical basis may have some validity, the practicality of the method is questionable. Even if Tyler's claims are correct, the efficacy of the method remains uncertain. However, during my research, I will attempt to identify a method within his approach that might be effective, although I won't personally test it due to being high inhib.

I will start by discussing each of Tyler's Instagram posts and addressing approximately 200 posts, making this potentially the longest post on the forum (when I merge all parts, so just imagine this post x25). My focus will be on 80 specific posts and their corresponding highlights, of which there are around 19, each containing a minimum of 20 posts.

Highlights:

Part 2 - Vibration

Post 1:

His Information:

“High-frequency, low magnitude vibration therapy improves bone strength by increasing bone formation and decreasing bone resorption” - PubMed
“Doing research on vibration to see if that plays a role in massage gun induced longitudinal bone growth”

My Information:

For high IQ:
Vibration therapy using high frequency and low magnitude boosts bones by activating mechanotransduction, mechanical energy is converted into cellular activity. This occurs as osteocytes, the bone cells responsible for detecting mechanical load, vibratory stimuli increase the production of signaling molecules like prostaglandins and sclerostin inhibitors. These molecules cause a cascade of biochemical events that favor osteoblast activity (bone formation) over osteoclast activity (bone resorption). Osteoblasts synthesize new bone matrix by depositing collagen fibers and facilitating mineralization, while the reduced activity of osteoclasts minimizes bone degradation. Massage gun induced vibration suggests that similar mechanical stimuli delivered directly to the bone surface can mimic the effects of physical exercise on bone tissue, thereby promoting longitudinal bone growth through boosted osteoblastic activity and reduced osteoclastic bone resorption.
For Low IQ:
Vibration therapy triggers bone remodeling through mechanotransduction, where mechanical energy prompts bone cells to increase bone formation while decreasing bone breakdown. This results in stronger bones. Applying this concept to massage gun-induced vibration suggests that similar mechanical stimulation can promote bone growth by boosting bone-building cells and reducing bone breakdown. In simpler terms, vibrating therapy helps bones get stronger, and using massage guns for vibration can stimulate bone growth.

Post 2:

His Information:

“In this study vibration groups had similar bone lengths to controls but higher growth plate parameters meaning they had more growth left in them”
“From Low-level mechanical vibrations can influence bone resorption and bone formation in the growing skeleton”
jNne3GV6eDu-OZG4HI6ZrfIepTwxJePaTvF1j9mT5lidqLAEiMMgudy9d3Z2XKqga8lQZBK5gLh2Nv_Zb0j3L5sDoMqaG4STCcJuEGysduD8HLmZYacK_Wl5cLCdskEoEBqVc9mUgWAYntS8Gd-BuvA

My Information:

For High IQ:
Bone growth includes cellular processes like chondrocyte proliferation, maturation, and ossification within growth plates. Beyond growth plate parameters, factors like thickness of growth and hypertrophic zone are important. Vibrations could also impact bone remodeling, balancing osteoblast-mediated formation and osteoclast-mediated resorption.
For Low IQ:
Low level mechanical vibrations can influence bone growth, but the relationship is complex and not solely determined by growth plate parameters. Bone growth involves cellular processes like chondrocyte proliferation and maturation.

Post 3:

His Information:

UpO8slalG_4xFQnBSXNcEDEGBgWVGxg3RNwnORWQAQ5_7jy6Xo0BrcS0_kDEMFjGXSh4dlyuq5QlQw5eq7K6sAMzsPmmtH5OpYa49WnQBvDYojECo5NEpiJtOmbNISMYphLKmn2pHs53n-A-EKHGWOI

My Information:

For High IQ:
So based on the info from post 3 my opinion changes slightly. It's evident that low-level mechanical vibrations can have a positive effect on bone length in growing animals by stimulating bone formation processes. This supports mechanical vibrations for promoting bone growth. At the cellular level, chondrocytes within the growth plates undergo tightly regulated processes to facilitate longitudinal bone growth. The small increase in bone length observed in the study suggests that mechanical vibrations could enhance these processes, leading to increased bone formation and ultimately contributing to skeletal growth.
For Low IQ:
Vibrations can help bones grow longer in young animals by stimulating the formation of new bone tissue. This even more than before suggests that vibrations could be useful for bone growth.

Post 4:

His Information:

chu_thRRD5qHlaNjZEKzGixtSJ9yYot-mh8AFoZnuWFpCTWj9VWtk6px38Mbm8h0hsawacVUje075pOlI2Y9yqa1pVEJQhURo7JAsjkitL8eEYj8zB7-B0GZXy4-iTjQvNBQQ3hH7cGyGZ0jGTfVv-Y

My Information:

For High IQ:
Important: Excessive or prolonged vibration can lead to a biphasic effect, where bone length may decrease.
For Low IQ:
Important: Too much vibration can make bones shorter.

Post 5:

His Information:

4ssnXo1HQkAW3Hetr5L6qMeHozxroBLsi9o82vtga39km5C29qZKzqG8PRTOjCbWoHti6qm4fg4mBuycUwN2Y9Cpw-4wZDiJYIuE6ctYRpNXxoE0VlbAX96tRmfiLc0iVRYR2jC3OjhbsuMWhptYZIA

My Information:

For High IQ:
The study on vibration preventing postmenopausal bone loss in ovariectomized rats showed a minor increase in bone length in the vibration group. This suggests benefits of vibrations in mitigating bone loss due to menopause by triggering bone formation mechanisms despite hormonal imbalances.
For Low IQ:
The study showed that vibration might help prevent bone loss in postmenopausal rats by triggering bone formation, even with hormonal imbalances.

Post 6:

His Information:

HNshpMWoe8g9TvuH2LWAl1BfErTVgmA75tkccI2UCoR8VvUgJhIOz4ukwhCRC4ce6MMrTTgd4IfYkSERJP3dVzTFnFXIlKmYqSo1CQJ5quB7LdZl5Wb7YPBWv4cQOhQIJnzDtm5BwiTrkWYQAjRo238

Post 7:

His Information:

wtB0tDzbesZt6g0JYvdXmriNqzUjnUG_OJ5Zbksw8rFfiekEaS8n1XvkFjbfOQ4aw689sBHyZSwQxpRExjFZbWhht9BCGACjUzJXVFQnzB3ubtE1inFw4MopkpBMoJycTec9K66fLBsaVwSD-cvEz_A

My Information:

For High IQ:
The idea that vibrations may enhance nutrient delivery to spinal cartilage or stimulate anabolic processes is supported by the increase in subject height with vibration therapy. Vibrations likely improve blood flow and nutrient transport to spinal cartilage, while also activating anabolic pathways within the spine, promoting bone formation and height increase. These could involve cellular processes, including alterations in gene expression, activation of signaling pathways such as the Wnt/β-catenin pathway, and modulation of mechanotransduction mechanisms in bone cells.
For Low IQ:
Vibrations may enhance nutrient delivery to spinal cartilage and stimulate anabolic processes, supported by an increase in subject height with vibration. This aligns with the potential benefits of mechanical stimulation on bone growth. Vibrations likely improve blood flow and nutrient transport to spinal cartilage, activating anabolic pathways and promoting bone formation.

Post 8:

His Information:

80izgQj6jtSaaYEkqfpBJvrvKbHcJRV_cVbhtFUWO1LqnTY-x2SHGX5AUqU48ElGDzjf8zH-rhhvyEo5wLDsoPq7hMEydHmIEcos6r-i8JAyh6KeLR9K67CCdfXiDbg-LfYjhVIZwOetrdgWiup_mjQ

My Information:

For High IQ:
The study on body height change from motor vehicle vibration observed that exposure to tri-axial vehicle whole-body vibration for approximately 3 hours resulted in an initial increase in subject height by 1.14 mm compared to the control group without vibration. This increase was followed by shrinkage in both groups in the second and third hours. At the end of the third hour, subjects exposed to vibration still exhibited a height 2.23 mm higher than those without vibration. This suggests that vibration exposure may transiently increase height, potentially due to mechanical stimulation effects on bone and cartilage.
For Low IQ:
Exposure to vehicle whole-body vibration for 3 hours initially increased subject height by 1.14 mm, followed by a shrinkage tendency in both groups. However, at the end of the third hour, subjects exposed to vibration remained 2.23 mm taller than those without vibration.

Post 9:

His Information::

nCu7b9y2v2bhJsCu5uQ0n3NbeyXwkWvYvS1zGnf6YvrZ2mtYMgEuhndbNAq1pkX7jzOjaN8jCxjOr1uEeisNnS43tjv027jGi7IV9qXNRnC7XluMPpRVSBx4fLUcKk5oTwF_6r5paANPNE6KEda2_5k

Post 10:

His Information:

8kVOnxAMfhxqXTUwcoZJ3dEwG5tBtzl9F7Bl7Fe8B66O_5wPEcrJPvc6Mh7C8IXmygT8xLxay05jXxyX6tfOOi6yIeewCXDIF2YaWZH595XFOrV5MfKahON6fTRQodveuyuo1u1iy1WqV91ink1BnHI

My Information:

For High IQ:
The theory that vibrations could influence anabolic effects on cartilage, potentially leading to articular cartilage endochondral ossification and benefiting growth plates. Stimulating chondrocytes through vibrations could activate signaling pathways and transcription factors, altering gene expression and promoting protein synthesis within the extracellular matrix. This cascade of cellular events may foster chondrocyte proliferation, differentiation, and synthesis of matrix components conducive to bone formation.
For Low IQ:
The idea that vibrations could stimulate anabolic effects on cartilage, potentially leading to articular cartilage endochondral ossification and benefiting growth plates, is intriguing. Stimulating chondrocytes through vibrations could activate cellular processes, affecting bone formation.

Conclusion:
That is it for part 2, I wrote this over a span of time so I might have repeated something without remembering, I also did write most of these while drunk and I will continue to do so :)

Comments From Last Part:
"chatgpt" - im russian so I have to translate with ai and ai sometimes cucks some words but the science should be fine
Snake - Jfl this niggas retarded and yaps about nothing
"ones ur grown ur grown" - thats not true
"13 years is too long" - i doubt tyler was doing it every day for 13 years and im sure he quit several times
"im 18 will it work" - it would work since the person doing it is 30, but do your own research on this stuff if ur low iq dont do it
"no ones reading russian scam tales do u have summerys? no? then dont be surprised to get dnrd" - the 1st and 2nd big paragraphs are summarys jfl
"its wrong, telling kids to injure themselves" - this nigga just @ his friends then disappeared without even letting me reply also i never told kids to injure themselves jfl my whole point is that its for adults with closed plates smh
"brainwashed" - ???

Past Parts:
Part 1: https://looksmax.org/threads/nigga-claims-natural-height-growth-at-30.980646/

@ Section:
@justropemaxbro
@PsychoDsk
@Snake.0359
@mathis
@esoterik
@4lt.Real
@VisageVirtuoso√
@northern mogger
@dragomaxxer

If I @ u and u don't want to be @ let me know I literally just @ everyone who said they read part 1 and sum high iq pookies and the fag named snake and let me know if you want to be @ in parts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrickTop, PrimalPlasty, LVZZO and 12 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Aint u the nigga who said once ur grown ur grown??? Jfl go back to reddit
It’s true
Your genetics are set in stone
I’m sorry bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: insufferableincel, Deleted member 51465, future_mogger and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gigasubhuman and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman232, It'snotover, NarrowBones and 7 others
You lose height after 45 or when your health deteriorates (aging)
Men can gradually lose an inch between the ages of 30 to 70, and women can lose about two inches. After the age of 80, it's possible for both men and women to lose another inch.Mar 8

Men can gradually lose an inch between the ages of 30 to 70, and women can lose about two inches. After the age of 80, it's possible for both men and women to lose another inch.Mar 8
The range is between 30-70 average is 40 jfl i saw the same site as u jfl

2 inches in 13 years inconsistently doing it is fairly good
Vibration therapy triggers bone remodeling through mechanotransduction, where mechanical energy prompts bone cells to increase bone formation while decreasing bone breakdown. This results in stronger bones. Applying this concept to massage gun-induced vibration suggests that similar mechanical stimulation can promote bone growth by boosting bone-building cells and reducing bone breakdown. In simpler terms, vibrating therapy helps bones get stronger, and using massage guns for vibration can stimulate bone growth.

- bones get stronger yeah but not longer and stretched out lmao

Part 2/25+

Hello,

I am creating this post to address a claim made on this forum about a person named Tyler, who purportedly achieves height growth through natural methods at the age of 30. Please be aware that English is my third language, and I am using AI for formatting, translation, and grammar checks throughout this post.

His Instagram:

Beginning on 3/9/24, my goal is to complete all parts within a month (if I choose to continue).

Explanation:
My objective is not to debunk Tyler but to evaluate whether his methods are legit or cope. Tyler states that he has grown 1.5 inches in 13 years using natural methods. While the theoretical basis may have some validity, the practicality of the method is questionable. Even if Tyler's claims are correct, the efficacy of the method remains uncertain. However, during my research, I will attempt to identify a method within his approach that might be effective, although I won't personally test it due to being high inhib.

I will start by discussing each of Tyler's Instagram posts and addressing approximately 200 posts, making this potentially the longest post on the forum (when I merge all parts, so just imagine this post x25). My focus will be on 80 specific posts and their corresponding highlights, of which there are around 19, each containing a minimum of 20 posts.

Highlights:

Part 2 - Vibration

Post 1:

His Information:

“High-frequency, low magnitude vibration therapy improves bone strength by increasing bone formation and decreasing bone resorption” - PubMed
“Doing research on vibration to see if that plays a role in massage gun induced longitudinal bone growth”

My Information:

For high IQ:
Vibration therapy using high frequency and low magnitude boosts bones by activating mechanotransduction, mechanical energy is converted into cellular activity. This occurs as osteocytes, the bone cells responsible for detecting mechanical load, vibratory stimuli increase the production of signaling molecules like prostaglandins and sclerostin inhibitors. These molecules cause a cascade of biochemical events that favor osteoblast activity (bone formation) over osteoclast activity (bone resorption). Osteoblasts synthesize new bone matrix by depositing collagen fibers and facilitating mineralization, while the reduced activity of osteoclasts minimizes bone degradation. Massage gun induced vibration suggests that similar mechanical stimuli delivered directly to the bone surface can mimic the effects of physical exercise on bone tissue, thereby promoting longitudinal bone growth through boosted osteoblastic activity and reduced osteoclastic bone resorption.
For Low IQ:

Post 2:

His Information:

“In this study vibration groups had similar bone lengths to controls but higher growth plate parameters meaning they had more growth left in them”
“From Low-level mechanical vibrations can influence bone resorption and bone formation in the growing skeleton”
jNne3GV6eDu-OZG4HI6ZrfIepTwxJePaTvF1j9mT5lidqLAEiMMgudy9d3Z2XKqga8lQZBK5gLh2Nv_Zb0j3L5sDoMqaG4STCcJuEGysduD8HLmZYacK_Wl5cLCdskEoEBqVc9mUgWAYntS8Gd-BuvA

My Information:

For High IQ:
Bone growth includes cellular processes like chondrocyte proliferation, maturation, and ossification within growth plates. Beyond growth plate parameters, factors like thickness of growth and hypertrophic zone are important. Vibrations could also impact bone remodeling, balancing osteoblast-mediated formation and osteoclast-mediated resorption.
For Low IQ:
Low level mechanical vibrations can influence bone growth, but the relationship is complex and not solely determined by growth plate parameters. Bone growth involves cellular processes like chondrocyte proliferation and maturation.

Post 3:

His Information:

UpO8slalG_4xFQnBSXNcEDEGBgWVGxg3RNwnORWQAQ5_7jy6Xo0BrcS0_kDEMFjGXSh4dlyuq5QlQw5eq7K6sAMzsPmmtH5OpYa49WnQBvDYojECo5NEpiJtOmbNISMYphLKmn2pHs53n-A-EKHGWOI

My Information:

For High IQ:
So based on the info from post 3 my opinion changes slightly. It's evident that low-level mechanical vibrations can have a positive effect on bone length in growing animals by stimulating bone formation processes. This supports mechanical vibrations for promoting bone growth. At the cellular level, chondrocytes within the growth plates undergo tightly regulated processes to facilitate longitudinal bone growth. The small increase in bone length observed in the study suggests that mechanical vibrations could enhance these processes, leading to increased bone formation and ultimately contributing to skeletal growth.
For Low IQ:
Vibrations can help bones grow longer in young animals by stimulating the formation of new bone tissue. This even more than before suggests that vibrations could be useful for bone growth.

Post 4:

His Information:

chu_thRRD5qHlaNjZEKzGixtSJ9yYot-mh8AFoZnuWFpCTWj9VWtk6px38Mbm8h0hsawacVUje075pOlI2Y9yqa1pVEJQhURo7JAsjkitL8eEYj8zB7-B0GZXy4-iTjQvNBQQ3hH7cGyGZ0jGTfVv-Y

My Information:

For High IQ:
Important: Excessive or prolonged vibration can lead to a biphasic effect, where bone length may decrease.
For Low IQ:

Post 5:

His Information:

4ssnXo1HQkAW3Hetr5L6qMeHozxroBLsi9o82vtga39km5C29qZKzqG8PRTOjCbWoHti6qm4fg4mBuycUwN2Y9Cpw-4wZDiJYIuE6ctYRpNXxoE0VlbAX96tRmfiLc0iVRYR2jC3OjhbsuMWhptYZIA

My Information:

For High IQ:
The study on vibration preventing postmenopausal bone loss in ovariectomized rats showed a minor increase in bone length in the vibration group. This suggests benefits of vibrations in mitigating bone loss due to menopause by triggering bone formation mechanisms despite hormonal imbalances.
For Low IQ:
The study showed that vibration might help prevent bone loss in postmenopausal rats by triggering bone formation, even with hormonal imbalances.

Post 6:

His Information:

HNshpMWoe8g9TvuH2LWAl1BfErTVgmA75tkccI2UCoR8VvUgJhIOz4ukwhCRC4ce6MMrTTgd4IfYkSERJP3dVzTFnFXIlKmYqSo1CQJ5quB7LdZl5Wb7YPBWv4cQOhQIJnzDtm5BwiTrkWYQAjRo238

Post 7:

His Information:

wtB0tDzbesZt6g0JYvdXmriNqzUjnUG_OJ5Zbksw8rFfiekEaS8n1XvkFjbfOQ4aw689sBHyZSwQxpRExjFZbWhht9BCGACjUzJXVFQnzB3ubtE1inFw4MopkpBMoJycTec9K66fLBsaVwSD-cvEz_A

My Information:

For High IQ:
The idea that vibrations may enhance nutrient delivery to spinal cartilage or stimulate anabolic processes is supported by the increase in subject height with vibration therapy. Vibrations likely improve blood flow and nutrient transport to spinal cartilage, while also activating anabolic pathways within the spine, promoting bone formation and height increase. These could involve cellular processes, including alterations in gene expression, activation of signaling pathways such as the Wnt/β-catenin pathway, and modulation of mechanotransduction mechanisms in bone cells.
For Low IQ:
Vibrations may enhance nutrient delivery to spinal cartilage and stimulate anabolic processes, supported by an increase in subject height with vibration. This aligns with the potential benefits of mechanical stimulation on bone growth. Vibrations likely improve blood flow and nutrient transport to spinal cartilage, activating anabolic pathways and promoting bone formation.

Post 8:

His Information:

80izgQj6jtSaaYEkqfpBJvrvKbHcJRV_cVbhtFUWO1LqnTY-x2SHGX5AUqU48ElGDzjf8zH-rhhvyEo5wLDsoPq7hMEydHmIEcos6r-i8JAyh6KeLR9K67CCdfXiDbg-LfYjhVIZwOetrdgWiup_mjQ

My Information:

For High IQ:
The study on body height change from motor vehicle vibration observed that exposure to tri-axial vehicle whole-body vibration for approximately 3 hours resulted in an initial increase in subject height by 1.14 mm compared to the control group without vibration. This increase was followed by shrinkage in both groups in the second and third hours. At the end of the third hour, subjects exposed to vibration still exhibited a height 2.23 mm higher than those without vibration. This suggests that vibration exposure may transiently increase height, potentially due to mechanical stimulation effects on bone and cartilage.
For Low IQ:
Exposure to vehicle whole-body vibration for 3 hours initially increased subject height by 1.14 mm, followed by a shrinkage tendency in both groups. However, at the end of the third hour, subjects exposed to vibration remained 2.23 mm taller than those without vibration.

Post 9:

nCu7b9y2v2bhJsCu5uQ0n3NbeyXwkWvYvS1zGnf6YvrZ2mtYMgEuhndbNAq1pkX7jzOjaN8jCxjOr1uEeisNnS43tjv027jGi7IV9qXNRnC7XluMPpRVSBx4fLUcKk5oTwF_6r5paANPNE6KEda2_5k

Post 10:

His Information:

8kVOnxAMfhxqXTUwcoZJ3dEwG5tBtzl9F7Bl7Fe8B66O_5wPEcrJPvc6Mh7C8IXmygT8xLxay05jXxyX6tfOOi6yIeewCXDIF2YaWZH595XFOrV5MfKahON6fTRQodveuyuo1u1iy1WqV91ink1BnHI

My Information:

For High IQ:
The theory that vibrations could influence anabolic effects on cartilage, potentially leading to articular cartilage endochondral ossification and benefiting growth plates. Stimulating chondrocytes through vibrations could activate signaling pathways and transcription factors, altering gene expression and promoting protein synthesis within the extracellular matrix. This cascade of cellular events may foster chondrocyte proliferation, differentiation, and synthesis of matrix components conducive to bone formation.
For Low IQ:
The idea that vibrations could stimulate anabolic effects on cartilage, potentially leading to articular cartilage endochondral ossification and benefiting growth plates, is intriguing. Stimulating chondrocytes through vibrations could activate cellular processes, affecting bone formation.

Conclusion:
That is it for part 2, I wrote this over a span of time so I might have repeated something without remembering, I also did write most of these while drunk and I will continue to do so :)

Comments From Last Part:
"chatgpt" - im russian so I have to translate with ai and ai sometimes cucks some words but the science should be fine
"13 years is too long" - i doubt tyler was doing it every day for 13 years and im sure he quit several times
"im 18 will it work" - it would work since the person doing it is 30, but do your own research on this stuff if ur low iq dont do it
"no ones reading russian scam tales do u have summerys? no? then dont be surprised to get dnrd" - the 1st and 2nd big paragraphs are summarys jfl
"its wrong, telling kids to injure themselves" - this nigga just @ his friends then disappeared without even letting me reply also i never told kids to injure themselves jfl my whole point is that its for adults with closed plates smh
"brainwashed" - ???

Past Parts:
Part 1: https://looksmax.org/threads/nigga-claims-natural-height-growth-at-30.980646/

@ Section:
@justropemaxbro
@PsychoDsk
@Snake.0359
@mathis
@esoterik
@4lt.Real
@VisageVirtuoso√
@northern mogger
@dragomaxxer

If I @ u and u don't want to be @ let me know I literally just @ everyone who said they read part 1 and sum high iq pookies and the fag named snake and let me know if you want to be @ in parts

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender

- bones get stronger yeah but not longer and stretched out lmao
Righttt now keep reading smart guy

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Where would you put the massage gun

Id check out tyler instagram and youtube channel for that he records himself doing it
I have no idea about the validity but i respect his devotion

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
I have no idea about the validity but i respect his devotion
My goal with the posts is to find out the validity since its interesting imo 2 inches in 13 years inconsistently is incredible

good user

ive been following tyler for at least 2 years

• +1
good user

ive been following tyler for at least 2 years
I learned about him recently, hes extremely smart and interesting but alot of his information is cope, so im trying my best to find the outliers in his posts

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Part 2/25+

Hello,

His Instagram:

Explanation:

Highlights:

Part 2 - Vibration

Post 1:

His Information:

My Information:

For high IQ:
For Low IQ:

Post 2:

His Information:

My Information:

For High IQ:
For Low IQ:

Post 3:

His Information:

My Information:

For High IQ:
For Low IQ:

Post 4:

His Information:

My Information:

For High IQ:
For Low IQ:

Post 5:

His Information:

My Information:

For High IQ:
For Low IQ:

Post 6:

His Information:

Post 7:

His Information:

My Information:

For High IQ:
For Low IQ:

Post 8:

His Information:

My Information:

For High IQ:
For Low IQ:

Post 9:

Post 10:

His Information:

My Information:

For High IQ:
For Low IQ:

Conclusion:

Comments From Last Part:
"brainwashed" - ???

Past Parts:

@ Section:
@justropemaxbro
@PsychoDsk
@Snake.0359
@mathis
@esoterik
@4lt.Real
@VisageVirtuoso√
@northern mogger
@dragomaxxer

Hight iq as always

• Love it
how much time of vibration do u recommend rigged

I havent looked through tylers routine yet yk part 2/25 but i can look up what he does rq if u want lol
id appreciate that. also regarding the wingspan thing from part 1, i doubt that 1/8 inch increase is accurate. i got a 1/2 inch increase in wingspan over a few weeks from stretches so its definitely possible that he measured higher from gaining more flexibility in his tendons

id appreciate that. also regarding the wingspan thing from part 1, i doubt that 1/8 inch increase is accurate. i got a 1/2 inch increase in wingspan over a few weeks from stretches so its definitely possible that he measured higher from gaining more flexibility in his tendons
Mb taking shit rn, 1/8th he has a method to do it without getting it incorrect measured also its bone length, id go on his ig its the first link, at the top of the post and u can get his routine probably from there or his site link in his ig bio

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
Incase u no find
5316B949 68ED 4498 8C19 913FAAB27FDA

Good shit. High Iq as usual. gonna read later cuz taking a shit.

• Love it
Slightly long post, read 1/4 of it, but unfortunately have not much time. Can you briefly describe in short words what extctly you wrote? Tried to debunk or just evaluated?

• +1
Slightly long post, read 1/4 of it, but unfortunately have not much time. Can you briefly describe in short words what extctly you wrote? Tried to debunk or just evaluated?
Vibrations, no debunk he had sources for vibrations unlike spiral sources, i just explained the science of his posts and how what happened happened i explained (cause-effect), since all he did was just show pictures of “this happened that happened” without explaining how

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Summary is
- rats grow length
- animals grow length
- humans in vehicles temporarily grew from just motor vibrations
- too much vibrations can shrink u

• +1
Vibrations, no debunk he had sources for vibrations unlike spiral sources, i just explained the science of his posts and how what happened happened i explained (cause-effect), since all he did was just show pictures of “this happened that happened” without explaining how
Vibration is the only hope for height increasing, if it's not, nothing else will help tho

• +1
Summary is
- rats grow length
- animals grow length
I'm myself not really focused on height itself, I'm more focused on Facial Bones, talking with Tyler a lot and he thinks my Theories are legit

• +1
Summary is
- rats grow length
- animals grow length
Anyway good thread

• +1
I'm myself not really focused on height itself, I'm more focused on Facial Bones, talking with Tyler a lot and he thinks my Theories are legit
Im 5’5 i need this height boost

• +1
Yeah for sure. Hope Tyler will suceed in his vibration theory, it seems very promising, much more than LSJL. Talked with him in dms and he said if he'll do properly vibrations, gains will be like 1.5-2 inch per year

• +1
What do you think about Articular Endochondral Ossification of the Facial Bones?

What do you think about Articular Endochondral Ossification of the Facial Bones?
what about it? U mean like using vibrations on ur face?

Yeah for sure. Hope Tyler will suceed in his vibration theory, it seems very promising, much more than LSJL. Talked with him in dms and he said if he'll do properly vibrations, gains will be like 1.5-2 inch per year
Does he have a routine? Id test it too, i cant seem to find his routine anywhere tho

Does he have a routine? Id test it too, i cant seem to find his routine anywhere tho
He bought Vibrational Plate, similar to this one:

He does 1 legged rdls, then ties up Dumbells here and do some exercises on vibration plates:

Plus he does some rotational exercises on vibrational plates

He bought Vibrational Plate, similar to this one:

He does 1 legged rdls, then ties up Dumbells here and do some exercises on vibration plates:
View attachment 2798016
Plus he does some rotational exercises on vibrational plates

Yeh it would work i wrote a whole essay explaining why it would a second ago but realized i doubt u care that much jfl