• So Sad
Reactions: LeonidasGui and ryuken
Nice early greying = much less chance of balding

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Henry Rollins, 5.5psl and 6 others
Nice early greying = much less chance of balding
like 0.1 percent of the hairs on my head are grey. time to dye it? mb a bit lighter color too. @Litekiller11 i'm 15

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
So sorry broski, you're a grandpa now

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken
I don't have any grey hair jfl jfl jfl im so young and youthful attractive sexy rich masculine muscular strong

• Woah
😢

thanks for telling me young man
like 0.1 percent of the hairs on my head are grey. time to dye it? mb a bit lighter color too. @Litekiller11 i'm 15
do you want to play checkers with me like 2 old men and talk about the war and politics, then i pull out a comically large pipe and tobacco box and we puff it together :soy::Comfy:

• JFL
I don't have any grey hair jfl jfl jfl im so young and youthful attractive sexy rich masculine muscular strong
nigga is talking like a 40 years old mother who does yoga

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and Imretarded?
Time to sugar daddy maxx

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and MA_ascender
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ryuken
thats good. Imagine having white hair in your 20s.
on brown? i would look like a Pakistani gojo with t50s
do you want to play checkers with me like 2 old men and talk about the war and politics, then i pull out a comically large pipe and tobacco box and we puff it together :soy::Comfy:
yes!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender and Imretarded?
Time to oldcelmaxx

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
You're not aging or anything like that , it may be the presence of antioxidants in your body which it's a great sign,dying your hair over 0.1 percent it's not a good idea imo , and don't forget the dryness the hair dying would do to your hair , just cut those hairs with a scissor
Btw were both tanned asf , light hair won't look good on us, not until we remove that unhealthy ugly tan

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender and ryuken
You're not aging or anything like that , it may be the presence of antioxidants in your body which it's a great sign,dying your hair over 0.1 percent it's not a good idea imo , and don't forget the dryness the hair dying would do to your hair , just cut those hairs with a scissor
Btw were both tanned asf , light hair won't look good on us, not until we remove that unhealthy ugly tan
I will get kojic acid soap soon

• Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11
He can also pluck them with his moms tweezers, it’s very easy and doesn’t hurt. When you see a gray hair, just pluck it out

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11 and ryuken
He can also pluck them with his moms tweezers, it’s very easy and doesn’t hurt. When you see a gray hair, just pluck it out
i like you ginch

Wait you're ethnic? I thought this only happens to Whites jfl over

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, GlamourPursuer and Azonin
Greyhair? Epsteinmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and GlamourPursuer
I have shoulder length hair and there was one white hair that I always wanted to highlight up front, but unfortunately it fell out:feelsbadman:

• So Sad