Nigga i hate saw my oneitis on tinder and is sending me pics saying shes gonna match him

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Wtf shall I do??

I have to present to the board in 45 mins, going nuts but can't take a xanny or anything?!?!?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and FailedNormieManlet
Tell him your oneitis fucked a lot of black guys and has had a train ran on her. That will put him off for sure.

Send $2, my brilliant advice is not free

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yes i made a chadfish and she matched him and begged to suck on his cock. It's over for you.

Did she match with him tho?

Did she match with him tho?
How do I know bhai?? He is likely winding me up, I took his job, his bonus, his status, everything.

The pics he showed me they r new pics man, they not pics from when we were together, and sone girl in hk is helping him fuck with me cos how else would he remember exactly how she looks, he only seen pics of her with me, and guys can't gauge this shit well.

Also I NEVEr referred to her by her white name, I think. Always called her by noodle name, and in pics he sent me it has her white name.

Done with this shit bhai.

March 16th Jones BURYS Gane.

April 1st AJ SMOKES Franklin.

April 26th chinacurry DECAPITATES Mark xxx and whatever other white goober is stealing from me.

Not decided what I'm gonna do with her yet, every white guy and rice and indian guy tells me forget it, loads of hot young girls u can take ur pic in a few months (cuck theory).

Every ethnic or Latin guy says I HAVE to smoke at LEAST one of the guy or the girl, if not both, else no one will respect me and deep down I won't respect myself. These niggas don't get the position I'm in, I'm not stick in the Barrio or Slinging kebabs or sitting in a cave fucking a goat, I gotta adhere to society.

All the above i mean in GTA IV btw

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, forevergymcelling and NFA PB
You were together with her? Talk to her and let her know how creep this nigga is acting my sending pics of herself

You were together with her? Talk to her and let her know how creep this nigga is acting my sending pics of herself
She's blocked me bhai.

I told my PA today and she just said good riddance if she will sleep with xxx you are better off without.

She also pointed out that in those pics it doesn't mean they matched, just she saw him (cos the tinder box changes or some shit).

She is aware of the politics, this guy is an NPC. A nobody, won't get no pussy in real world with his weak ass face, but in hk when I was there he was dating some foid who worked selling insurance in the street.

Thing is he is super close to this 52yr old JBW who I am directly competing with and only 1 of us is getting promoted now, so the 2 of them will try and fuck me up, at least that's my bosses theory.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
She's blocked me bhai.

I told my PA today and she just said good riddance if she will sleep with xxx you are better off without.

She also pointed out that in those pics it doesn't mean they matched, just she saw him (cos the tinder box changes or some shit).

She is aware of the politics, this guy is an NPC. A nobody, won't get no pussy in real world with his weak ass face, but in hk when I was there he was dating some foid who worked selling insurance in the street.

Thing is he is super close to this 52yr old JBW who I am directly competing with and only 1 of us is getting promoted now, so the 2 of them will try and fuck me up, at least that's my bosses theory.
Nigga you stupid?

Create another ig account, download Google voice to create another whatssup number and talk to that hoe

She's blocked me bhai.

If I recall, your ex is like quite a few years younger than you so I doubt her matching radar is up to 52 years old so she will never see him in theory and match with him at all

If I recall, your ex is like quite a few years younger than you so I doubt her matching radar is up to 52 years old so she will never see him in theory and match with him at all
No, the Lil recessed white nigga, the 38yr old, his BFF/ mentor is the 52yr old.

Anyway, irrelevant. Anyone she matches is getting smashed, like u gonna steal everything from me and im just gonna sit back like a cuck and let u jfl. 6 more weeks, just would have been nice if him, cos I hate his ass

Last edited:
  • Woah
Nigga you stupid?

Create another ig account, download Google voice to create another whatssup number and talk to that hoe
That's high iq, like take some pics of Amnesia or something and start a new ig

• Woah
She's blocked me bhai.

why is this nigga tryna wind you up? Does he work in the same company as you?

Wtf shall I do??

I have to present to the board in 45 mins, going nuts but can't take a xanny or anything?!?!?
You've 2 options:

1. LDAR on your bed and cry as this guy is going to deflower your oneitis.
  2. Ignore this guy, don't answer his messages, don't give him any attention. He'll get bored, and leave you alone after some time.
If there's a will, there's a way.

Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Chinacurry
That's high iq, like take some pics of Amnesia or something and start a new ig
I mean I was telling to be forward and let her know how creep that dude is acting but sure

Y
She's blocked me bhai.

You wouldn't be so upset by him if he was an npc that gets no pussy

I think that's you bro