Niggas are still mad lol

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@Deliciadecu so when are you gonna post the thread bitch boy? Waiting on you to follow through. You probably don’t have shit on me and my niggas

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, moggingmachine, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
What happend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Captura de Tela 2020 01 10 as 133708

I'm actually doing something useful for this forum, instead of being the pathetic subhuman that you are and I'm not going to put you in front of that just because you can't get me out of your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and LordGodcat
View attachment 222952

I'm actually doing something useful for this forum, instead of being the pathetic subhuman that you are and I'm not going to put you in front of that just because you can't get me out of your head
Yes, post the posture maxx thread so I can use it to mog you even more, subhuman.

You’re a bitch. You literally said “oh I have shit on you and your friends, I’m gonna make a thread when I have time!” Looooool. It’s not gonna happen because you’re a worthless high inhib subhuman who’s stuck in a shithole favela.

I’m in your head buddy. U came barking in my threads and u made threats. I’m waiting for you to follow through

Yes, post the posture maxx thread so I can use it to mog you even more, subhuman.

You’re a bitch. You literally said “oh I have shit on you and your friends, I’m gonna make a thread when I have time!” Looooool. It’s not gonna happen because you’re a worthless high inhib subhuman who’s stuck in a shithole favela.

I’m in your head buddy. U came barking in my threads and u made threats. I’m waiting for you to follow through

Captura de Tela 2020 01 10 as 134741

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526