Niggas be talkin so cool

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
I wish I talked like that

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, try2beme, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Yeah but get respect from people of value is much more difficult, only they can pull it off and be successful because they internet influences and shit, normies doing this are just making themselves seem dumber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, mizzy, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
C7EA7602 A881 4C91 9203 D88480A7D149

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, try2beme, mizzy and 3 others
You didn't say 6"3 bad face

Not the proper inverse, inadequate data.
Nah the point of it is you don’t need a good face to pull if tall just ok one whereas you’d need a very good one if short.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Nah the point of it is you don’t need a good face to pull if tall just ok one whereas you’d need a very good one if short.
No you proposed a direct comparison not a hypothetic scenario of the two people individually

Although most women wouldn't date a 5"6 guy even if they had a good face and an individual assesement would reflect that, this was a comparison, and not inversed correctly.

That isn't the point of it because what you just said cannot be derived from that data.

Good face bad height vs bad face good height

That's the obvious comparison needed for this topic and it's been skewed in the favor of the latter

I don't know if you made that but whoever did is implementing bias intentionally and obviously

Stop being retarded

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and UndiagnosedSchizo
It's not hard to roast manlets, do it properly.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and UndiagnosedSchizo
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and UndiagnosedSchizo
I’m from ohio we speak like that ova there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 28896, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: prada wave
He aight these days, I fuck wit lil bro

Am I doing it right?
Mane he’s a hood legend, in the trenches of south side ohio, he a real cool dude

He def gonna lose to that dilion nigga tho

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 30679
They're speaking like they have peanut butter in their mouth or something. Subhuman vernacular.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
They're speaking like they have peanut butter in their mouth or something. Subhuman vernacular.
Yea ur nerdy white guy accent gets the pussy wet

Yea ur nerdy white guy accent gets the pussy wet
"Wa agh wa you wen you lah yo vuginny" certainly doesn't wet pussies, besides low income ones. I have a midwestern accent, basically a completely neutral/general american accent, with a somewhat deep voice, that mogs to oblivion. I think pitch and inflection are the biggest factors in the attractiveness of a voice, not speaking like a retard and slurring your words. I definitely don't have a pussy-wetting tier voice, but it's definitely better than the guys in that video.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 21182