How can I do this???
some1 help a bowlcut nigga out

I don't wanna do a perm since that's trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and <6PSLcel
Solution
geenger
If u wanna achieve it without a perm, be ready to spend 20 minutes styling it everyday, and still I dont think you are gonna achieve this exact texture. But here are the things u can do:
- use curlers and rollers to curl the hair manually
- spray some sea salt spray/texture spray and blowdry your hair with a difuser, in circular motions. On top of that use some pomade to lock in the texture. This is the most effective method for me.

I think this type of hairstyle will suit you, good luck bro
If you're not chad don't do it

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
twist them manually

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm chad but I need that ramirez type hair otherwise bitches see me as a norwooding retard
how straight is your hair? If its extremely straight you'd need a perm, but if its wavy, the longer it grows the thicker/curlier It'll become. I have barely curly hair and right now after 6 months of no cuts it looks like the pic you put. Try using shea butter and other black people conditoners

• +1
Reactions: fuse
bump im also interested
yea I've seen some niggas who's hair turned from straight to wavy w/o getting a perm and I need to know how

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
how straight is your hair? If its extremely straight you'd need a perm, but if its wavy, the longer it grows the thicker/curlier It'll become. I have barely curly hair and right now after 6 months of no cuts it looks like the pic you put. Try using shea butter and other black people conditoners
this was me at like 12
my hair has like too much volume on the top, like it looks blown up
this the length I wanna go for but I need that volume gone and more wavy

I also heard from some ppl that just not washing your hair w shampoo and conditioner can make it more wavy etc
don't know if that's true or even healthy

• +1
Reactions: fuse
yea I've seen some niggas who's hair turned from straight to wavy w/o getting a perm and I need to know how
maybe it’s length + right haircare
why not perm though?

maybe it’s length + right haircare
why not perm though?
unhealthy and takes too much time imo + my friend had a perm and it genuinely looked like he was morrocan with the curls he got jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and wannamogger
I also heard from some ppl that just not washing your hair w shampoo and conditioner can make it more wavy etc
don't know if that's true or even healthy
no poo is legit, shampoo and conditioner isn't natural, you shouldn't need to wash your hair with anything that isn't just water unless u work in a coal mine

Rubbing alcohol and some pink salt. Let that sit in your hair for 30 minutes showe then your hair will be curly!

i'm trying to get my hair long asf so I can dye it dark in a bit
dark triad sheit
but my hair is somewhat straight and I need it to curl a bit like this
How can I do this???

View attachment 2963072
Holy shit ur stupid. Just use what foids use to curl their hair. A curling iron. Borrow your sisters or your mums one. JFL at the state of the forum.

i'm trying to get my hair long asf so I can dye it dark in a bit
dark triad sheit
but my hair is somewhat straight and I need it to curl a bit like this
How can I do this???

View attachment 2963072
Shave your head like a man

Holy shit ur stupid. Just use what foids use to curl their hair. A curling iron. Borrow your sisters or your mums one. JFL at the state of the forum.
I’m gonna smash ur head in if you don’t talk normal to god (me)
:feelsohh::feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

If u wanna achieve it without a perm, be ready to spend 20 minutes styling it everyday, and still I dont think you are gonna achieve this exact texture. But here are the things u can do:
- spray some sea salt spray/texture spray and blowdry your hair with a difuser, in circular motions. On top of that use some pomade to lock in the texture. This is the most effective method for me.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Solution

Thanks bro I’ll try it out

• +1
Reactions: geenger
u can fraud in many ways like salt spray, heat curler, gel etc. but only perm will give u ”permanent” results

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk