Niggas i need me some hair advice

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
I currently have long curly hair almost like richard ramirez but mine just looks retarded because i dont know how to style or take care of it any tips for long wavy curly hair?
How to style it?
And hairmask recommendation

At the time when @Looksmax was still around with his youtube channel he had a video on hair where he said a specific hairmask anyone have the video? Thanks bhais

Pics or die

:lul: Joined 2018
Havent used this site in quite a long time i have ascended now and it would be stupid of me to rot on here like i did back when i was still an incel. But sometimes i go and check if the site has changed or the info

Click on attach files

Use a leave-in conditioner

Havent used this site in quite a long time i have ascended now and it would be stupid of me to rot on here like i did back when i was still an incel. But sometimes i go and check if the site has changed or the info
What did you do to ascend?

Snapchat 427605274
this is my headshape any ideas?
Use a leave-in conditioner

What did you do to ascend?
I think puberty man believe me if you would see mee from when i was 14 you wouldnt recognize me

Just get a buzzcoat and try to remove some bones from your face,thats the trend in 2020 didnt you know :soy: Go to and orthodontist and beg him to pull your maxills back because this is really good:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Just get a buzzcoat and try to remove some bones from your face,thats the trend in 2020 didnt you know :soy: Go to and orthodontist and beg him to pull your maxills back because this is really good:feelsgood:
*continues soy chugging* yum yum yum gotta get my SOY in

How do you have curly hair ? I like the ramirez cut bc it hollow the face

But my hair are long , straight and.black .

How do you have curly hair ? I like the ramirez cut bc it hollow the face

But my hair are long , straight and.black .
I was born with curly hair bruh and yeah me2 i lie the ramirez style but i just dont know how to style my hair to do that

it just looks like ramirez has more volumen
normies have alot of guides how to style your hair tho

just be ramirez theory

Dont forget that ramirez take shower 2 times per years and never got an haircut back when he was still in liberty

it just looks like ramirez has more volumen
normies have alot of guides how to style your hair tho
Yeah true but thats why im asking what would fit myself the best? And what hairproducts?
Dont forget that ramirez take shower 2 times per years and never got an haircut back when he was still in liberty
I dont even know how he managed to do that

Yeah true but thats why im asking what would fit myself the best? And what hairproducts?

I dont even know how he managed to do that
i think short sides messy top are best for you cause u cant really do curtains with curly hair

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt