Niggas need to let me gene edit myself.

D

Deleted member 20631

Deleting soon, goodbye forever
Where are the trials on humans niggas need to stop being pussies

getting scientists to edit your genes wont give you a better face.

Your body is already developed. It would only work for fetuses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 19157

Not face but you can theoretically edit the stem cells that produce hair to produce androgen resistant follicles completely curing male pattern baldness. There’s other applications of gene therapy(for looksmaxxing) but the main one would be curing balding.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, datboijj, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person

jfl at the iq of this post tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 17791

Not face but you can theoretically edit the stem cells that produce hair to produce androgen resistant follicles completely curing male pattern baldness. There’s other applications of gene therapy(for looksmaxxing) but the main one would be curing balding.
shocked mr bean GIF

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 20631
that would work. You can change stuff like that.

:feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
that would work. You can change stuff like that.

:feelsgiga:
mans came out of the cut with some high iq shit what can i say tbh. i dont research balding though :ogre::ogre:u on the other hand should know this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 17791
mans came out of the cut with some high iq shit what can i say tbh. i dont research balding though :ogre::ogre:u on the other hand should know this
just nuke your T tbh. :Comfy:

No T, no problems:oops:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Kingcel32, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
I’m going to figure this shit out myself if I have to, niggas have used gene therapy to make glow in the dark rats and stupid shit like that. And there’s been studies on animal models with androgenic alopecia to test the efficacy of hair loss treatments like finasteride and minoxidil. So the only glaring issue really is mapping out the correct genes that cause hair loss and the genes that inhibit hair loss. If you were editing the genes of a fetus there would be a concern on what the effects of these genes have on sexual maturation and how they interfere or interact with the production of the 5a Reductase enzyme(responsible for converting test to DHT and other important androgens) but concerning hair loss in a fully developed otherwise non-gene edited male this shouldn’t be an issue since you’re only editing the genes of stem cells that control hair production. I’m going to autistically research this shit and see if there’s any gene therapy research facilities near where I live so I can discuss this with someone more knowledgeable.

Nevermind this shit is difficult as fuck, a method that works is growing your own hair grafts with stem cells but that’s just a convoluted hair transplant. There’s a big issue with targeting the correct cells for gene editing and avoiding issues like an immune response or possibly cancer. The only future cures to balding I can see are a topical anti androgen that doesn’t go systematic or safe and reliable gene editing of hair follicle stem cells.