Niggas on this forum will apply curry tax on you while you are slaying left and right

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
No such thing as curry tax if you are good looking and tall, i been getting approached lately

Curry tax is cope created by insecure hispanics that thinks curries cannot slay but i outslay them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: salar, twojei, Allornothing and 4 others
the tax is real the jews control the world

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and TheLookInYourEyes
and here u are crying for these Wetback manlets who have made you their abused chihuahua, u insecure little Jeet.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BeanletMogger, Ascеnd and 4 others
if you curry why dont you just tax evade

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and TheLookInYourEyes
Skin is fr bro. If ur curryskinned im sorry but your capped at htn no matter how much bone you have
Usually all of them their LTNS-mtns tho
Never seen a curryskinned HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, TheLookInYourEyes and ascendedd
Skin is fr bro. If ur curryskinned im sorry but your capped at htn no matter how much bone you have
Yeah skin matters alot but i acc seen a dark 6’4 chadlite curry that was drunk and came to our workplace

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Yeah skin matters alot but i acc seen a dark 6’4 chadlite curry that was drunk and came to our workplace
Impossible. Did he actually have like the “curry” skin or was he like salludon. Like the mogger pakistan phenotype

No such thing as curry tax if you are good looking and tall, i been getting approached lately

Curry tax is cope created by insecure hispanics that thinks curries cannot slay but i outslay them
If you are in the US how are you even getting curry taxed? Most lightskin curries wont ever get mistaken as it.

Unless your name is Vikramdeep Patel, it's impossible to be mistaken as a curry in the USA without the pajeet pheno.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Impossible. Did he actually have like the “curry” skin or was he like salludon. Like the mogger pakistan phenotype
He had acc curry skin, dark skin w pink undertones but trust me he was chadlite facially with insane curls and mogger jaw and eyes

If you are in the US how are you even getting curry taxed? Most lightskin curries wont ever get mistaken as it.

Unless your name is Vikramdeep Patel, it's impossible to be mistaken as a curry in the USA without the pajeet pheno.
Same i only been guessed as indian one time in my 9 months in Us, its usually mexican or arab or pakistani or afghan

But i kinda wanted to give a shutup call to little retards here

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
He had acc curry skin, dark skin w pink undertones but trust me he was chadlite facially with insane curls and mogger jaw and eyes
That is crazy. I cant imagine a chadlite with that sort of skin coloring. I thought it was a instant turn off but when your 6’4+ chadlite i guess curry tax doesnt apply anymore?
What was his frame like?
IMG 4329

Tell me which one he was

That is crazy. I cant imagine a chadlite with that sort of skin coloring. I thought it was a instant turn off but when your 6’4+ chadlite i guess curry tax doesnt apply anymore?
What was his frame like?
View attachment 3088271
Tell me which one he was
He just had insane face, he was wide framed too and he looked like south indomelanid

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

He annihilates every atom of your subhuman genes, you boneless cretin.

Sendhil Ramamurthy

"Muh capped at htn"

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
It's water. There's no real tax anywhere unless you're in Canada. In general the race pill is a joke.

Pretty sure I saw this guy following a group of teenaged white girls home the other night.

That's not possible, you don't leave your house.

The only thing you saw was your oneitis following his insta as you choke your micro to her thirst traps.

@Salludon

hes paki though so obviously he mogs indians

Users who are viewing this thread

Back