Niggas overreacted over Logan Paul filming the dead body

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Sphinx
In hindsight, what he did honestly wasn’t even that lol niggas overreacted like crazy. Niggas film dead body’s all the time and don’t act like u wouldn’t send ur friends a picture of that if u were in the same situation

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hattrick, Cyrus, shia.jihadist and 6 others
Niggas overreacted when Enzo called all those "French" citizens nigggas

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah, try2beme and VeryIndoEuropean
In hindsight, what he did honestly wasn’t even that lol niggas overreacted like crazy. Niggas film dead body’s all the time and don’t act like u wouldn’t send friends a picture of that if u were in the same situation
normies over react over alot of stuff
This faggot below said that looking at Loil makes you a pedo jfl:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
normies over react over alot of stuff
This faggot below said that looking at Loil makes you a pedo jfl:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Niggas who watch loli are weird and Chris is a faggot so that video is based

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ElTruecel
Bro was like 9 when that happened JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, slavicpsycho, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person
wait what the fuck you were actually fucking 9 when that happen holy shit man I’m so fucking old.

@Gengar @MoggerGaston @Amnesia @Xangsane man I’m an OLDHEAD rotting corpse like you guys it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
wait what the fuck you were actually fucking 9 when that happen holy shit man I’m so fucking old.

@Gengar @MoggerGaston @Amnesia @Xangsane man I’m an OLDHEAD rotting corpse like you guys it’s over
I was sentient and self aware when I was young

Dead bodies are fascinating

• Ugh..
Reactions: tyronechadmax

how old were you when it happened. I think I was 13 or 12

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I remember when I was defending him in every comment section because I was a hardcore logangster

Bought his merch and shit too :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias
how old were you when it happened. I think I was 13 or 12
It was January 2018 and I had recently turned 13. I remember shitposting about it a ton after it lmfao. I miss those days of YT

I remember when I was defending him in every comment section because I was a hardcore logangster

Bought his merch and shit too :Comfy:
Yea you’re a fucking baby dude why is this child mod

It was January 2018 and I had recently turned 13. I remember shitposting about it a ton after it lmfao. I miss those days of YT
Nigga ur 4 years older than me stfu lmfaoooo

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Yea you’re a fucking baby dude why is this child mod
I’m 19, just because I wasn’t rotting my days away on various obscure websites like you were doesn’t make me a child :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and tyronechadmax
Wait he’s 19 too? 🤦‍♂️

This is embarrassing for him, @ElTruecel you were shitposting on obscure internet forums about Logan Paul at the ripe age of 13?

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Logan Paul deserves all the hate and more, annoying cringey Amerimutt

Cope lil nigga I was born in 2004. You were legit born in 2008/2009.
I’m 19, just because I wasn’t rotting my days away on various obscure websites like you were doesn’t make me a child :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
That’s legit what you have been doing stupid retard.
Wait he’s 19 too? 🤦‍♂️

This is embarrassing for him, @ElTruecel you were shitposting on obscure internet forums about Logan Paul at the ripe age of 13?
No I wasn’t on forums at 13 wtf. JFL what? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Do you think you have to be 19 to shitpost people have been shitposting memes on Instagram since they were 10. Plus if you were actually 13 in 2018 you would’ve understood how massive meme culture was

Cope lil nigga I was born in 2004. You were legit born in 2008/2009.

That’s legit what you have been doing stupid retard.

No I wasn’t on forums at 13 wtf. JFL what? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Do you think you have to be 19 to shitpost people have been shitposting memes on Instagram since they were 10. Plus if you were actually 13 in 2018 you would’ve understood how massive meme culture was
I wasn’t scrolling through obscure forums at 13, I was playing Fortnite and perving on my crush

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I wasn’t scrolling through obscure forums at 13, I was playing Fortnite and perving on my crush
So not much different than me except I never once played fortnite. Dude 90-99% of the shit I talk about I clearly wasn’t at 13.

I was a standard autistic Zoomer shitposting memes to other teen spergs online , watching YouTube & cartoons + playing sports/etc & jacking off to my crushes

In hindsight, what he did honestly wasn’t even that lol niggas overreacted like crazy. Niggas film dead body’s all the time and don’t act like u wouldn’t send ur friends a picture of that if u were in the same situation
Niggas don't record dead body's all the time that's a live leak behavior and niggas did not need to upload it online 🤣

insane how that got 100x more backlash than the most popular streamers getting caught JBmaxxing