Niggas that don't like you and talk shit on your back

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
Nah
What they feel like while doing it? Like they're in a movie or something??? :pepefrown:
People are very tiring ngl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and cookie-dough
I do that to my brother to make myself feel better about myself,

I never gave this thought and do it often tbh but after reading this I can see the issue

that's usually at the core of it, not distinct hatred towards you, but rather a person thinking they found a point of connection to have a laugh with someone, it's self justification, self assurance and superiority of themselves in reference to you,

And while they revel in perceived superiority and can relate in such a facet,

they go ahead and let out a hearty laugh.

You're just a joke. Not a villian.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and cannotbeasked
Nah
What they feel like while doing it? Like they're in a movie or something??? :pepefrown:
People are very tiring ngl
delusional people I hate those types always think they’re some character in an uninspired Hollywood movie

lol guess were the audience

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung

I never gave this thought and do it often tbh but after reading this I can see the issue

that's usually at the core of it, not distinct hatred towards you, but rather a person thinking they found a point of connection to have a laugh with someone, it's self justification, self assurance and superiority of themselves in reference to you,

This guy wrote a whole novel

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Gaygymmaxx

There is more. It is a typical neurotypical habit that is best to get used to.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I stopped doing it when my T levels got higher and my intelligence/awareness expanded or increased.

I used to very infrequently anyways

This guy wrote a whole novel
Over for your literacy capacity if you consider this portion of writing to be a "novel" I cannot imagine your reading level in grade school, but I can be most certain it was referred to by your parental figures as "unsatisfactory" that much can be said for certain.

Last edited:
Over for your literacy capacity if you consider this portion of writing to be a "novel" I cannot imagine your reading level in grade school, but I can be most certain it was referred to by your parental figures as "unsatisfactory" that much can be said for certain
I actually failed every math class but was excused because my literary grades were so high
Man finds out I don’t want to read his five page essays on an incel forum

I thought about that too
They might have some envy idk

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I thought about that too
They might have some envy idk
It's not envy it's similar to virtue signalling.
And don't expect who knows what Machiavellianism

Last edited: