Niggas who dont shower are disgusting

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
Ive met some people in this forum who dont even shower everyday cause its a "cope"and it wont change their mandible. but these disgusting filthy ass indian niggas gotta know that its BASIC HYGIENE and its not even abt looksmaxxing its just so you dont smell like shit . if you feel offended by this your a stinky ass nigga who needs to go shower .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, vermillioncorefan, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Ive met some people in this forum who dont even shower everyday cause its a "cope"and it wont change their mandible. but these disgusting filthy ass indian niggas gotta know that its BASIC HYGIENE and its not even abt looksmaxxing its just so you dont smell like shit . if you feel offended by this your a stinky ass nigga who needs to go shower .
bump

Rage Niggas who dont shower are disgusting​

It’s only layjit if you have an ideal shower filter. Imagine bathing in chemicals n shut

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Imretarded?
It’s only layjit if you have an ideal shower filter. Imagine bathing in chemicals n shut
im too poor to afford shower filter but niggas who do not shower are disgusting currycels

im too poor to afford shower filter but niggas who do not shower are disgusting currycels
Fuark reminds me I got to shower before I head to school today

some of the niggas here need to read this, showering is not even abt women or nun . its just so your not a disgusting pile of filth currycel

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Gonthar
Why bring curries into this?

First and Final warning

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Europeans in general are disgusting, indians also smell bad

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Do gypsys have good hygiene?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
true esp if you're like indian you're not only fucking over yourself but other indians. the SMV is bad as it is just do the decent thing and help your bhais out by showering.

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad
some of the niggas here need to read this, showering is not even abt women or nun . its just so your not a disgusting pile of filth currycel
It's still not gonna help them in any way, they will still be incel...

It's still not gonna help them in any way, they will still be incel...
yh ik im an incel myself but still not showering is disgusting. you can get bacteria under your dick and shit

• JFL
I shower because I personally dislike the feeling of being sticky but it really wouldn’t make a difference in my life, I tried it out for a month or so and it didn’t impact me at low level wagie job or at the self checkout lane

Do gypsys practice good hygiene?
The poor ones usually don't - they're often dirty, the richer or white-washed ones have, but they still have a faint, distinct, specific personal smell that resembles garbage or rotten organic matter...

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable
I shower because I personally dislike the feeling of being sticky but it really wouldn’t make a difference in my life, I tried it out for a month or so and it didn’t impact me at low level wagie job or at the self checkout lane
i just shower cause i dont want to smell like shit

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
A lot of white chuds I knew in high school had horrible hygiene

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
The poor ones usually don't - they're often dirty, the richer or white-washed ones have, but they still have a faint, distinct, specific personal smell that resembles garbage or rotten organic matter...
currycels and gypsies dont shower

• JFL
A lot of white chuds I knew in high school had horrible hygiene
not showering is crazy tho. cause you can get smegma if you dont shower often

• +1
yh ik im an incel myself but still not showering is disgusting. you can get bacteria under your dick and shit
Maybe, but it's not like everyone will ever see it or something...
i just shower cause i dont want to smell like shit
You don't really sense your personal smell...

• +1
Maybe, but it's not like everyone will ever see it or something...

You don't really sense your personal smell...
yeah but i dont want a build up of smegma under my dick cause personally i would find that shit disgusting

• +1
Bathing everyday is third worlder cope.
Aryans bathe when necessary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and liberiangrimreaper
I shower everyday, despite being NEET, because it is comfy

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, liberiangrimreaper and Richard Cheese
"You have to shower bro!, Brush your teeth bro! You're nasty!!"

I met more girls w hygiene issues then guys