Nigger culture and its consequences

S

sonar bugnar

Iron

Old thread but look at this wigger's gay permanent face and hand tats

Imagine unironically doing that to yourself because your role models are imprudent low iq nigger rappers

Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thatdraco, boxface34, greycel and 2 others
Those arent even black people tattoos, you just wanted an excuse to seethe at black people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and DarkTriadBeliever
Those arent even black people tattoos, you just wanted an excuse to seethe at black people
Face tats come from prison/gang and rap/hip hop culture, which are predominantly made up of niggers

• +1
Reactions: greycel and negativepsl

Old thread but look at this wigger's gay permanent face and hand tats

Imagine unironically doing that to yourself because your role models are imprudent low iq nigger rappers

Funny GIF
I wonder if that guy still lurks here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and negativepsl
Face tats come from prison/gang and rap/hip hop culture, which are predominantly made up of niggers
Literally first popularized by Mexican gangsters and motorcycle gangs from California lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and greycel
False idiot
he’s right. And here’s why

Most rappers have that tattoos. Most people who have those face tattoos are rappers. Most people that have most influence over the youth ARE RAPPERS. AND MOST RAPPERS ARE BLACK.

What does rap culture talk about… drugs, guns, crime, violence
All experienced by people in gangs. Those people in gangs come from ghettos. Those people from ghettos are 98% black.

Rappers are mostly black. That’s why rap is the BIGGEST part of black history month.

Your the idiot.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Most rappers have that tattoos. Most people who have those face tattoos are rappers. Most people that have most influence over the youth ARE RAPPERS. AND MOST RAPPERS ARE BLACK.

All experienced by people in gangs. Those people in gangs come from ghettos. Those people from ghettos are 98% black.

Rappers are mostly black. That’s why rap is the BIGGEST part of black history month.

Your the idiot.
One quick search shows blacks did NOT invent face tattos idiot

• +1
One quick search shows blacks did NOT invent face tattos idiot
Bro I got a question
Do you think it's more important about who invented it, or who is currently popularising it?

Btw I don't hate all black people, because I don't hate them cuz they are black.
Neil de grasse tyson is cool of the top of my head is a top 3 celebrity

I don't like rappers who make everybody follow hip hop culture, slaying, drugs, degenerate low class stuff...

Guarantee this dude listens to drill too

Your the idiot.
Dude ur waffling

He said face tattos COME FROM”””

Yea those are the quotes
No blacks certainly didnt fucking invent face tattoos they chose Other face scarring the ones who tatted their faces was in europe then ONLY spread to white africans in north africa. Do your research utter morons desperate to unleash incel rage onto groups without any fucking research

Moreover the examples is WHITE PEOPLE TATTOO DESIGNS. Im from the fucking hood ik what tattoos black gang affiliated niggas get this is a cracker tattoo donr by white people u think sitting in ur basement stereotyping people means shit💀

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Bro I got a question
Do you think it's more important about who invented it, or who is currently popularising it?

Btw I don't hate all black people, because I don't hate them cuz they are black.

I don't like rappers who make everybody follow hip hop culture, slaying, drugs, degenerate low class stuff...

Even quicker question. Dont make a point then change your mind on the original point 6 replies later cuz ur proven wrong. How retarded are you?

I used your quotes dont complain now for sounding desperate to hate on black ppl for somthing unrelated

• +1
Bro I got a question

I dont care and my opinion isnt public on that i simply addressed a quote directly, stating a false idea(s) as if it were a fact

• +1
Dude ur waffling

Yea those are the quotes
No blacks certainly didnt fucking invent face tattoos they chose Other face scarring the ones who tatted their faces was in europe then ONLY spread to white africans in north africa. Do your research utter morons desperate to unleash incel rage onto groups without any fucking research

Moreover the examples is WHITE PEOPLE TATTOO DESIGNS. Im from the fucking hood ik what tattoos black gang affiliated niggas get this is a cracker tattoo donr by white people u think sitting in ur basement stereotyping people means shit💀
Bro I'm not talking about the literal origins of face tats lmao, obviously they were invented long before the present day black dominated cultures I mentioned. It's about which groups influenced that particular zoomer to get those tats. You think that nigga was influenced by those Europeans and North Africans from thousands of years ago?

Dude ur waffling

Yea those are the quotes

What are you talking about?

Jfl you crack me up

The argument was that black people promote facial tattoos and they mostly have facial tattoos. Not who “invented it” 😂

I didn’t say a thing about them inventing it. You got insecure that u lost an argument to me and now your acting like that’s what I said when I didn’t say jackshit abt em inventing it 💀 you’re talking about WHO INVENTED face tattoos. Stupid ass pussy no one was talking about that.

Learn how to read lil bro.