Nigger gets shot after trying to stab an officer

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Is this better? @Entschuldigung @SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bedes, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 15 others
I was with Tyrone at the start of the video. I've been there myself. ACAB n' shiet, fo shizzle my niggle. Then he just randomly decided to chimp out for no reason?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, 5'7 zoomer, Entschuldigung and 9 others
more

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aero, Deleted member 33711 and 3 others
Do they just want to die? I don't understand.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, 5'7 zoomer, zub111 and 7 others
unironically what was his plan? this must have been suicide by cop.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, 5'7 zoomer, UrGirlsMcm and 6 others
this is your second black man gets shot videos in 20 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 33711 and Jason Voorhees
Do they just want to die? I don't understand.
why are niggers like this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Impulsive reckless behavior. Some nigger walks into a store thinking of robing the place but ends up killing the cashier instead not knowing that he committed a much more serious crimes.

Whites don't commit crimes often but when they do it's some of the most heinous and evil shit ever. This is why most serial killers are white. A white man with a few screws loose is 100 times more dangerous than a black man.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zub111, try2beme and 8 others
this is your second black man gets shot videos in 20 minutes.
I only posted this one because someone accused me of my thread being boring in previous one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and heightmaxxing
i dont understand why some of these niggers just decide to completely throw their life away, guess that's just natural selection though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Jason Voorhees
i dont understand why some of these niggers just decide to completely throw their life away, guess that's just natural selection though.
I am mirin at how low inhib some of them are tbh. Imagine charging with a knife at someone while being surrounded by the cops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
thatll learn him real good

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
unironically what was his plan? this must have been suicide by cop.
Impulsive reckless behavior. Some nigger walks into a store thinking of robing the place but ends up killing the cashier instead not knowing that he committed a much more serious crimes.

Whites don't commit crimes often but when they do it's some of the most heinous and evil shit ever. This is why most serial killers are white. A white man with a few screws loose is 100 times more dangerous than a black man.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Deleted member 33711

Agreed, niggers do simple crimes like petty larceny, shop lifting, assault. But a mentally I'll white guy does the most heinous shit i.e bestiality, cannibalism, etc.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Jason Voorhees
I am mirin at how low inhib some of them are tbh. Imagine charging with a knife at someone while being surrounded by the cops.
Many such cases, for a white guy to throw his life away, he has to be mentally I'll. Black people throw their lives away for literally nothing

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Could’ve walked away with prob few charges now he’s dead…why would he randomly apeshit

• +1
Very low impulse control and IQ its like watching a dog chase a cat onto the highway

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Could’ve walked away with prob few charges now he’s dead…why would he randomly apeshit
Black people can't follow simple demands and turn a non-serious matter into a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
Black people can't follow simple demands and turn a non-serious matter into a death sentence
idiots* there’s plenty of videos where people just do what is told to them it’s the low impulse control idiots that make everyone look bad

• JFL
Atleast I don’t bark for their attention diarrhea and toenails eater
I didn't bark for any attention cotton picker.i was stating an objevtive fact but no matter what you do you little nigger do not forget that you are low iq and have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind. That's all what you are ever capable of. When you wake tomorrow remember this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Diarrhoea, Chadeep and 3 others
I didn't bark for any attention cotton picker.i was stating an objevtive fact but no matter what you do you little nigger do not forget that you are low iq and have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind. That's all what you are ever capable of. When you wake tomorrow remember this.
Black smv mog indians though and that's all that matters :feelshah:

Buddy you’re Indian your skin is shit color and so is your soul stare at the streets of Mumbai look at the shit and there is your mind.When you wake up tomorrow remember this

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 33711
Black smv mog indians though and that's all that matters :feelshah:
Doesn't change the fact that they got shot like little dogs everywhere.

• JFL
:feelswhat:
Bhai you good?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 33711
He probably fucked a ton of bitches (some of them being white) with his BBC in his life and lived like a low inhib thug, a true man.
I'd say he lived a better life than an incel with a limp dick posting on an Indian teenage virgin forum into his twenties.

Last edited:
He let his intrusive thoughts win :feelskek: