Nigger isn't that bad of a word

D

Deleted member 9488

moved on
It's unbelievable just how far society will go to tell you that nigger is a terrible word. i mean sure, it's a racial slur, but come on, are we seriously going to make such a big deal out of it. it's considered so bad, you would think that a person is actually lynching a black person when saying it. case in point: my younger sister got accused of saying it at her school, and the teachers there threatened to get the police involved and to have charges pressed against here. like what the fuck? she didn't actually even say it, but then even if she did why the fuck are we making it seem like that bad of a thing to say to which possible charges could be pressed. my sister's 12 btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5694 and 8 others
Isnt this place about looks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5694 and 10 others
bad words is a social construct

you a loser if you let another man tell you what you can and can not say

with this said, you need to be able to back yourself up and be a man when other virtue signalling men come with their torches and pitchforks

you need to be high t jacked mother fucker who will break all their skulls if they attempt to rid you of your freedom of speech

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, Warlow, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Nigger is meant to be a bad word?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 6723 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Did you said nigga????????
SmartSelect 20200908 025322 WhatsApp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Good_Little_Goy, Gaia262 and 4 others
Back when I was in school whites would use any racial slur and nobody would care, chink, paki, nigger etc. Good to see that it's changing.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6723 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Where tf do u live that shit like that happens outside the US

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
They just forced people to use words: white black brown to make it seem like only difference is skin color not race

Everyone has freedom of speech, but that dosent stop one from facing consequences when using ostracized words. You can say that word, or faggot in a public setting, but it's up to the person whether it's worth the consequences or not. So it's probably best not to say it.

Not saying your sister said it or anything, nor does she deserve to get arrested for it, WTF? Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 9488
nigger itself isnt a bad word. they say that that word has history of being used against blacks and shit, well guess what words we use everyday were also used when talking ti blacks. Nigger isn't a bad word unless ur saying nigger for the sole purpose of trying to offend them.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9488
LMAO
THE FUCKING POLICE
IS
ON CHARGE
BECAUSE A 12 GIRL
SAID
NIGGER
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 6723
LMAO
THE FUCKING POLICE
IS
ON CHARGE
BECAUSE A 12 GIRL
SAID
NIGGER
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6382
Everyone has freedom of speech, but that dosent stop one from facing consequences when using ostracized words. You can say that word, or faggot in a public setting, but it's up to the person whether it's worth the consequences or not. So it's probably best not to say it.

Not saying your sister said it or anything, nor does she deserve to get arrested for it, WTF? Where do you live?

in Canada jfl

in Canada jfl
Freedom of expression is an illusion in every country, its bullshit

and im in Canada too, its so cucked

you only have the freedom to express certain thoughts and ideas if its goes with social norm and expectations

people really out here with look at muhhh freedom of expression

cringe

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, RapGod and Deleted member 9488
Freedom of expression is an illusion in every country, its bullshit

and im in Canada too, its so cucked

you only have the freedom to express certain thoughts and ideas if its goes with social norm and expectations

people really out here with look at muhhh freedom of expression

cringe

what province you from? i'm from ontario

I remember getting sent to the office when I was 12 because the principal overheard me say "pussy". He had a long talk with me about how it's demeaning to women jfl. He was so angry too, like bruh chill tf out I'm 12

The context I used it in was akin to saying the word 'wuss'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alligatordude, Deleted member 9488 and Nautica
bad words is a social construct

you a loser if you let another man tell you what you can and can not say

with this said, you need to be able to back yourself up and be a man when other virtue signalling men come with their torches and pitchforks

you need to be high t jacked mother fucker who will break all their skulls if they attempt to rid you of your freedom of speech
It's called being smart nigga. In this day and age you can literally lose your occupation for things you said 10 years ago. Unless your willing to tank your life to defend muh free speech, than you oughta just take certain slurs out your vocabulary when in public.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Carbon Copy, Deleted member 9488 and 1 other person
I remember getting sent to the office when I was 12 because the principal overheard me say "pussy". He had a long talk with me about how it's demeaning to women jfl. He was so angry too, like bruh chill tf out I'm 12

The context I used it in was akin to saying the word 'wuss'.

my sister also got in trouble for supposedly saying pussy jfl. i found it even funnier cause she was a girl saying it

@Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
my sister also got in trouble for supposedly saying pussy jfl. i found it even funnier cause she was a girl saying it
Who's the girl in your Avi? Woman with that facial structure and Bob cuts are fucking HOT! Those lips and eyes man. Might be the best looking woman I've ever seen.

• Love it
NIGGERian is not a bad word

• +1
  • +1
It's only a bad word if you are a brainwashed by jews, nigger worshiping, soyboy amerimutt.

• +1